Blank Space~ All of us

We were all back to the space again. "You really had to brake the secret?" Asked Kamila. "Yeah. No time left and what? You just wanted to disappear like an idiot?" Everyone looked at me for that. I turned around. "So, where shall we all go next?" Dayivette asked. "You can either choose another anime or go to your dream anime decision." The words wrote.

I spoke "I pick to go back to Fairy Tail."

Nii spoke "I pick to go with Krystal."

Kamila spoke "I wanna try and stay in Fairy Tail!"

Dayivette spoke "Same as Kami."

Ambar said "I wanna stay in GOSICK. Sorry guys..."

But the words appeared again. "You wish to be apart from your families and friends?" We all nodded, then started to fade.

"We shall look the same as in the real world, but our names shall be like our real lives in SAO." Said Kamila.

"Hashi!" Ambar screamed.

"Seiko!" Screamed Kamila.

"Mikasa!" Yelled Dayivette.

Nii and I yelled our names. The names of our Fairy Tail.
"Ken'nichigo!" Yelled Frank.

"...Mikihiko!" I yelled.

We were all where we left. All the spirits were there and Cana, Lucy, Natsu and the rest of the guild watched us in amazement. "Mikihiko, who are they?" Asked Lucy. I smiled and said "These are my friends.

The end, Hitobito! Never expected to end like that?