Episode 3: Stuck in Aincrad

After a while, that doctor creator of the Nerve Gear and SAO appeared. He babbled about how we got stuck in the game and how to get out, blah, blah, blah. I have seen the anime four times already. My avatar changed along with everyone else's. Nii's didn't change because his was how he actually looked in the 'real' world. After that, everyone became crazy.

I looked at nii and said "Eh, nii, let's look for the Moonlight Black Cats." He nodded. To be honest, I was kinda scared when he appeared. It was... unexpected ... Any who, we waited a day and then we found them. Ya know, the first day was when Kirito found Asuna and they won the battle against the first boss. We met the team mates and also Sashi herself.

A day later, we met Kirito. I talked to him alone that day. "Kirito- kun, I know I wasn't there, but I like the idea of being a Beater." He looked at me, confused. "You're a Beta Tester like I am?" He asked. I nodded. "You logged in late. We did a speech. Me and Mashiro- nii." I said. He smiled. "You earned the tittle of Beater yourself. Level 43 already? One more level and you'll catch up to me." He said. I kindly smiled.

The whole thing in Sashi and Kirito passed and we were locked in that room. The trap room. Kirito was trying to protect us all. One by one, they all died. Kirito and Sachi were apart. I battled my way towards Sachi, to try and save her. "Sachi!" I yelled. "Yu- chan! Kirito- kun!" She yelled back. Since I have a special ability called 'Double Finger Lazer Swords', I used it. Two blue swords as light as a feather appeared on my hands. I was right about to help her when...

She got killed. "Sashi!" I yelled along with Kirito. My HP bar was also dropping. "Yuki- nee!" Yelled Mashiro- nii. He charged towards me and slayed. "My goal is to protect the ones I care about!!!" Yelled Kirito unexpectedly. He ran towards me and protected me along with Mashiro- nii.