-10

Harmony Jackson March 66months pregnant

Harmony Jackson
March 6
6months pregnant

Right now I'm getting ready to go to my gender reveal party .

I told Bree I didn't want to do this but she literally didn't stop asking til I said yes .

Not suppose to be driving but I do anyways, nobody can't tell me what to do, the fuck.

>>>skips

I got to the place and all eyes went to me .

Everybody was eating which made me mug, looking around I saw everybody even kentrell.

Which is surprising cause he ain't did shit for me nor came to a doctor check up my whole pregnancy.

Bout time you made it . Tracy said and I gave a smile .

Hi. I waved

Girl stop being shy . Bree yelled across this room .

I walked over to her and sat down .

The boy kd walked up to me and had asked to "pet" my stomach .

You'll think I wore a dress but nawl I just put on a simple jogging suit .

You wanna touch my stomach? I asked

Yea, why not ? He shrugged

I pulled my shirt up and he started knocking on my stomach acting like it was a door .

My baby started kicking which made him scared .

OH MY LORD SHE GOT A MOVING CREATURE IN HER ITS MOVED ! He yelled causing people to laugh .

Ouu let me feel. Ben said

I learned they name when I went to get Bree one day . They was all over her house .

The very nice I guess just play a lot .

He came and touch my stomach and I could feel my baby kick again .

"What's up lil man it me uncle 10 " he said making me laugh

Y'all I'm ready to find out the gender.

Me to . I heard kentrell mumbled

Not like you gone be in my baby life . I said as I stood up and walked to the big black balloons.

It was 4 of them .

Ok on three you will pop all the balloons. Tracy said as I nodded my head

My mom should be the one doing that , but it's not like I wanna see her . Nor did we have a mother daughter bond .

Thinking about that instantly made me sad .

3!!! I heard everybody yell

I snapped out my thoughts and popped the first balloon and it was blue . I smile .

The next was pink . Which made me get more excited!

3rd one was blue then the last on was pink .

Ok now I'm confused, I'm pregnant with one baby and the balloons say 2 girl and 2 boys .

Bree I think you fucked the shit up. I said and then realized I cussed and front of everybody

They ain't never hear me cuss , so it cause them to laugh.

Ok mony , walk up to kentrell and he'll hand you a box with a gender.Bree said as a mugged came across my face .

Kd bring me the box please . I said making him nod .

When he went to get it kentrell didn't give it to him .

You come get it . He said as I put one of my eyebrows up

"This nigga told you get a abortion, now he wanna show up " my voice and my head said .

Everytime "harm" say something she wanna take over .

I could feel her tryna come out .

I took a deep breath before getting up and walking over to him .

When I got to him he hand me the box and whispered

Keep them slick comments to yourself, if I wanna be here now then I will.

I didn't reply just grab the box and walked in front of everybody.

Opening the box pink smoke came out!

I was overjoyed!

Tyrell came and hugged me and I felt myself began to cried so he held me in the hug a lil longer .

You wanna say anything about having a girl ? Montana asked holding the mic.

Yes. I said grabbing the mic.

Um , I just wanna think y'all for coming even though I didn't want a gender reveal.

Also I pray that my daughter never have to go threw the shit I went threw in life , daddy left , mama didn't care , nor losing someone she loved well never see them die in front of her at least .

That she never have to feel less of herself or abandoned.

My daughter kaci caprice , will be smart , humble , outgoing, bold , outspoken , Beautiful, and her own person . That's in the name of me .

I said handing the mic back .

You tryna make a nigga cry . Ben said wiping his fake tears .

You already got her name , without me ? Both Tyrell and Bree asked

Y'all knew I had names , so don't do that . I laughed

We started playing games and dancing to music til it was time to leave the place .

Not gone lie I enjoyed myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here go a longer chapter !!😭🌝

The last one was to short ...

Excuse any mistakes!!🤍💯

Free Kentrell til it's Backwards.🆓🔝💚

What's gone happen next ....