-11

.

Kentrell Gaulden April 10

Kentrell Gaulden
April 10

Shawty be tripping. I said smoking the blunt .

I mean you did tell her to get a abortion.kd said eating his popcorn

Cause it ain't my baby .

Then why you tryna be there with her if the baby ain't yours ? Ben asked

Mane , y'all niggas ain't no help . Truth be told that's maybe is my baby .

Then play your part , I'll be wrong if I tell you not to step up . Joe shrugged

Shit what can I do for a baby that ain't here ?

Make a room or something for when she come stay with you . Montana said joining the conversation

Ion even think shawty gone let me see the baby.

She can't keep you from a baby that's yours so y'all need a talk or something. Ben said as I agreed

I got my keys and shoes then headed towards the door .

Nigga where you going ? Kd asked

Nun of your business .

Making to the car , all I could think about what if this really my child .

Can't be no dead beat. Better start helping, even if I don't know if it's mine .

>>>skips drive

I made it to ole girl door step and knocked on the door .

She opened the door and she looked aggravated.

What you want ? She mugged

I pushed passed her walked into her house . It smelt better than mine I ain't gone cap.

We need to talk .

"We don't have nothing to talk about youngboy "

You can call me kentrell, but sit down .

She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch .

I wanna be there the baby , so for a start do you need anything?

I told you that day you told me to have abortion, I don't need a nigga for shit . She said with a Attitude

Look mane , I'm sorry damn . You know how many girl done said they having MY baby.

"Maybe if you would keep your dick in your pants or pull out , you wouldn't be in that position."

I got a bitch with a bad attitude pregnant how great is that . I mumbled

Shut up . She rolled her eyes

Kaci caprice. I want her with my last name .

"And why would I give her that ?"

You said she mine , then make me believe it .

"I want have to make you believe shit , a dna test would be taking place at birth ."

Look you tryna make it seem like I'm here to argue, I'm tryna make sure my daughter straight not you . So what can I do?

Look here I already done did everything. She said fake yawning

Bet she don't have custom bags or her a baby room done .

My baby got a Gucci baby bag with her name on , A backpack custom made for her , room done, shirts made with her name , car seat , scroller, and less not forget her baby shoes. She said with a smirk

That's your problem you just HAVE to do it all on your own. Why you so different? You ain't asking for my money . Nor my help . Just why you different?

She put her head down .

Kentrell I didn't ask for this , nor did I ask for you to come over here . Me and mines are good .

I didn't say nothing and she picked her head up to look at me .

I starred in her eyes tryna read her .

Just something about her .

The silents was ended when her phone ringed .

She answered and I just sat there

Hello....who this playing on my phone ....oh fuck no ..... you wanna be in my life after everything you did ....it's best you stay where you at cause , if I ever see you I'll make your life a living hell .... blah blah I'm grown now ..... hoe fuck you ... you gone do me like you did my brother ? .... ugh bye.

After her whole conversation with whoever her eyes was no longer the same they was darker .

"Why you starring at me , fucking hate peoples looking at me " she mugged

Who you was on the phone with ?

"That's what's wrong with you niggas , always in people Business."

Aye I'm finna head out but let make some shit clear .

I wanna come to your upcoming check ups and I'm driving .

And you gotta loosen up and let me help in every way I can.

Ight , cool. Was all she said

I jumped up and made it to the door but stopped to say one last thing.

If I find out the baby ain't mine imma kill you .

Guess imma be a dead motherfucker. She shrugged.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I made a turn around with this story !!💯

Harmony got a phone call, but from who ?

Just for a heads up , imma add characters but they mostly ain't gone be used right when they get added .

All y'all have to know is Harmony, Bree , Kentrell,&nba gang are main characters

Y'all I'm thinking about stopping this book at 40 sum chapters but I got some many ideas to put in this book .

See y'all later 🤍🌝
.
Z
Z
Z