🦀 4 🦀

🦀 Chapter 4: Plans 🦀

Once Namjoon was out of sight, Hoseok turned to his brother

Once Namjoon was out of sight, Hoseok turned to his brother. Yoongi had finally toned down his laughing, now reduced to giggles here and there.

"Yoongi," Hoseok started with an unimpressed expression, "That wasn't very nice of you. Poor Namjoon was out there running for the hills while you laughed your ass off."

Yoongi cleared his throat, "It's not my fault that he's a walking hurricane."

"You still could've been a little nicer about it," Hoseok sighed, "We all know that he's clumsy, but damn. This is why no one respects you!"

"YOU AND THAT DUMBASS DON'T RESPECT ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE A-"

Yoongi was interrupted by a smack on the back of his head, which was delivered by Seokjin.

Seokjin wore an deadpan expression and placed his hand on Yoongi's back, "Maybe calm down a bit? If anything, you're proving his point by acting this way."

Yoongi just nodded, eyes droopy with bitterness. Hoseok sent Seokjin a grateful smile for his actions. After all, Seokjin was the only one who could tame his older brother.

Hoseok frowned as their previous conversation resumed, "Namjoon obviously has something on his mind. I just wish he would talk to us about it..."

"The poor kid needs a break! He seems so stressed out lately," Seokjin added, concern lacing his voice.

"Just distract him."

"Huh?" Hoseok and Seokjin said simultaneously.

Yoongi sighed, "You heard me, distract him from his problems. Namjoon obviously needs time away to get his shit together."

Hoseok turned to Seokjin, exchanging eye contact with him. The older friend simply gave the idea an approving nod.

"You actually came up with a good idea for once, Yoongi!"

"What do you mean?! I always come up with good ideas!" Yoongi scoffed at his brother, "Remember when I brought you guys to the Aquarium for Namjoon's 7th birthday?!"

"Namjoon fell into a fish tank and the divers had to pry him away from the crabs. What part of that screams 'good idea' to you?"

"At least he had fun!" Yoongi countered.

"He cried for a week saying that he missed his 'sea friends'...."

Seokjin, finally fed up with the two's arguing, interjected before they could continue. "So it's settled, Yoongi is bad at coming up with ideas and taking care of children. What are we gonna do about Namjoon, though?"

Hoseok brightened at the change of topics, "I say we take him out on a vacation! If we take him somewhere he loves, he'll be able to relax."

"That's a good idea and all, but how would we do all of this?" Seokjin questioned.

Yoongi chimed in, "How would we even get him to leave his dingy-ass apartment?"

A devious smile grew on Hoseok's face as he reached into a nearby drawer. He pulled out a single key, dangling it in the air.

"I have a plan."

~~~~🦀~~~~

A/N:
This is a slower, but much needed chapter. I'm still trying to get the readers familiar with the characters and how they interact.

I hope you enjoyed another chapter of "grown men throw a fit in a thrift shop".

-Belle