Adopted

Jungkook doesn't know how to answer this question. Why Yoongi? He answered Jin that he just wants a child. But why Yoongi? It's because he feels that he needs to shower him in love that he hasn't had before. He wants to cuddles him to death and makes him his favorite food so he could see that cute gummy smile that he has never seen if he's with him before, only when he's with Jin. Jungkook smiled at the thought of it. Yoongi, again looking weirdly at Jungkook.

"Uhm... he-hellow???", Yoongi called for Jungkook. "I-I'm sure you've heard of my past and the rules from Jin hyung...", Yoongi looked away. Not wanting to see Jungkook's non-existent judging eyes. "Yeah. I know. I just want you, Yoongi. No matter what the rule is.", Jungkook said bluntly.

"It's okay... you don't need to think about it now... no need to rush... I just want you to know that I'll be always coming back to see you...", Jungkook lets out an assured smile. Yoongi feels giddy inside. No one has ever made an effort like Jungkook did before. In the other hand, he's still scared. He feels like, it won't be easy for him to get along with Jungkook even though Jungkook really wants him.

Jungkook then parted away from him. At night, Yoongi knocked on Jin's office door. Jin's about to go home. "Yes?", Jin said from the inside. Yoongi gets in and meets with the worry-eyed Jin. "Yoongi, are you okay?", Jin asked, even though Yoongi seems fine now. Yoongi nodded and opened his mouth hesitantly. "I want to... talk to you about something...", Yoongi said in a barely audible voice.

"What is it, Gi?", Jin asked. Yoongi told Jin about the whole Jungkook's plan. Jin of course already know about this. "What do you think, Yoon? Do you want to go with him?", Jin asked. The decision is on Yoongi's hands. Because Jin doesn't really know if Yoongi's comfortable enough with Jungkook. Yoongi fiddled with his fingers. "I w-want, but I'm scared...", Yoongi said.

Jin ain't gonna let that horrible things happen again to his baby, so he needs to make sure that the 6th one is the last time. He knows that Jungkook won't do Yoongi bad, but still, like I said, Yoongi is like his baby. "That's fine, Gi... I'm sure he'll understand... I've been friends with him for 4 years, and I think that he's not bad at all... but again, it's up to you, Gi...", Jin added more.

Yoongi thinks for a moment. Then he nodded. "I will go with him...", Yoongi said. Jin's surprised. What have that coconut done to make Yoongi whipped for him? But at the same time, he's happy for Yoongi. "Okay, I'm gonna tell him to come tomorrow, you need to pack your things now, Yoon.", Jin said. Yoongi nodded, his black fluffy hair bouncing up and down.

So, Jin called Jungkook immediately after Yoongi left. Jungkook couldn't contain his happiness hearing this. Jin could swear it's the first time he heard Jungkook squealed. "Jeon, are you kidding me? Are you even the same person as dr. Jeon who owns the "JJ Universal Medical"?", Jin asked, of course, joking. Jungkook's giggling like crazy. They talked for a while and hang up. Maybe this isn't really bad idea... Jin thought of himself.

The next morning. Jungkook took a leave for 3 days and went to the adoption center immediately. He's feeling really excited today. Meanwhile, Yoongi is in Jin's office, with Jin. They have a little conversation about how Jin will miss Yoongi and something like that. "Are you sure you want him?", Jin asked one more time. He just wants to make sure that Yoongi won't regret this.

"Yes.", Yoongi said immediately. He has thinks about this since yesterday, he even has difficulty of sleeping because of this. He has made up his mind. Once, Jungkook entered, he went to Jin's office immediately, as Jin instructed him. He saw Yoongi sitting there. Ah, God, he's so damn cute. Jungkook flashed a little smile and went to Jin to sign some papers. Jin eyed Yoongi.

He's kinda sad. He thought that maybe he could take Yoongi to his house once he's already 18, he thinks that it's safer for Yoongi, but he's happy at the same time. He trusts Jungkook. Yoongi only has one luggage, sitting beside him on the floor. Ready to go. Once Jungkook is ready, he looked at Yoongi and small smiled. "Should we go now?", Jungkook asked Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and followed Jungkook.

Yoongi stopped on his track and hugged Jin. He just feels like he needs to. Jin hugged back, tears that he's been holding now pooling into his eyes. "Be good, okay?", Jin said. Jungkook's heart twisted. He knows that Yoongi's already attached to Jin, so it will be hard for them to separate. Yoongi nodded and went to Jungkook, saying a small goodbye to Jin.

"I swear, Kook if I saw a scratch from him Imma immediately plan to murder you.", Jin said, half joking. Jungkook nodded and chuckled. "Trust me, hyung. You can visit if you want, to check on Yoongi. I think that he'll miss you too...", Jungkook added, chuckled once Yoongi whined. So, they parted away. Jungkook went straight to home. "Follow me, bubs, I'll show you your room...", Jungkook said.

They went upstairs, Jungkook holding into Yoongi's hand even though Yoongi hesitated at first. He carried Yoongi's luggage with his other hand. Once, Yoongi entered. His mouth gaped open. Like, he already knows that Jungkook's rich, so it's not as surprise when he sees the big mansion. But, once he entered, it's insane. "F-for me?", Yoongi asked with his kitten doe eyes. Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"All for you, Yoongi... Do you like it?", Yoongi nodded and Yoongi jumped to the bouncy bed immediately. His gummy smile flashed. Jungkook almost had a heart attack. He's willing to pay to see the cute gummy smile again. Yoongi snapped back to reality. He sat there, blushing now. "Go take a shower I'm going to cook for dinner...", Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded.

After Jungkook left, Yoongi admired the room. It's really really big and pretty, it's like castle designed. So, Yoongi showered. He really likes his new shampoo and bodywash, it smells like strawberry. He went down after his hair is dried. "Sit down...", Jungkook said, setting the pan on the table. Yoongi's a bit underweight, Jin's not the one who cooks. Yoongi eats the same food as what all children eat.

Yoongi's kinda a picky eater, or he genuinely doesn't want to, lazy to eat. He doesn't know what food is in front of him, but it looks delicious. Suddenly, Yoongi got a little flash of his old "owner". He usually only eats when he's prohibited to. So, he's waiting... while holding spoon and fork in the other hand. He doesn't really know how to act around his new guardian because he's... broken before....

Jungkook who's already chewing on his food stopped chewing after looking at Yoongi just staring at the food. "You don't like it? Should I cook another thing?", Jungkook said, about to stand up from his seat. "No... uhm... Can I eat?", Yoongi asked. There's a sudden lump on Jungkook's throat. His mind just flashed to when Jin actually said some of them abused him... maybe he didn't get to eat well too...

"Yes. Yes, Yoongi. Eat as much as you can...", Jungkook said. Yoongi started to dig in. He kinda just take a small bite. His eyes widened because of the flavor and shoved a lot more into his mouth. Jungkook afraid he might choke at this point. "Slow down, Yoongi. I won't take the food away. I can give you more if you want... but slow down....", Jungkook said, smiling once he sees Yoongi chewing on his food.

Yoongi took a small bite after that. 

(Word Count : 1328)