PROLOGUE

"Janine! Wait for me!" the boy said while catching up to his friend.

" AHA!You slowpoke-" she teased.

"Janine that's not very nice.." The little girl named Janine looked to her oppoosite direction, there she saw her father.

She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, as her father carried her.

"Papa? I thought you'll come home when the moon says hello to me?"

"The moon is still a sleep, and i missed my little angel.." Sweet i might say?

"Tito?" the little boy called

"hello sunshine" He greeted as he lowered his daughter to the ground.

The little boy's face became dull as he asked , " Are you leaving already?"right up to the downcast.

Janine took a glimpse of her friend, he looked so dull and sad..

she wondered what's wrong..

"Don't worry I'll come back tomorrow and we'll play a loooooots of games like what we do every day after school!" she smiled sweetly and bid farewell.

she's still waving her hand inside her father's  car mouthing 'goodbye'. Is it really goodbye?...

her friend was jumping into conclusions, he's thinking that they're really moving away permanently but he's  not losing hope...

.

.

.

.

.

three days have passed, still no signs of his friend...

maybe it is really goodbye...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

third year in high school has come by, and everything's doing so fine in any way..

"Miss Janine Morales?" 

"Po-yes ma'am?"

"please answer the given problem, miss Morales.." Taas kilay na sabi ni prof

SHOOT-

Janine looked down with embarrassment, then again, she wasn't paying attention to the class..

Her professor let out a huge sigh, "next time miss Morales, if you're not going to pay attention in the class, youbetter not show your face to me.. Sit down." 

She pouted and sat down.

Her friend raised a hand.

" Yes Mr. Cortez?"

" If I may ma'am, I would like to answer the problem for Janine please.."

"go ahead mr. Cortez"

and so he did..

" You are such a role model mr. Cortez."

"thank you." he gone back to his seat and tapped Janine's shoulder, " Do you need someone to talk to? You're spacing out again.." he whispered.

"hm?"

"nevermind that.." he patted Janine's head and gave his notes to her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[LANCE'S ACADEMIC COMPETITION]

Janine's on her way to Lance's international competing with the finalists. He's counting on her to show up to the competition because he said that, "with you around, I'll surely win. Because you're my lucky charm.." Cheesy right?

In any way, she helped him to make to the finalists and it went well.

Janine noticed that the taxi's speed is way out of the normal speed. She panicked and...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

"Breaking news, this afternoon a speed runner had crashed, the driver has declared dead on arrival however, the passenger is currently in the hospital, thankfully she's still alive. The authorities are currently investigating the scene."

"Birch tree high school representative quit the competition, it has been said it's an emergency.."

I'd rather quit than continue..

"Update on the speed runner accident, the passenger whom survived is identified as, Janine Morales according to the investigators, the impact of the crash may lead to death.."

Janine..
Please don't give up..

Tears started to roll down from Lance's eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay..trust her.." Janine's brother whispered to Lance.

Yeah..
I trust her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

ENJOYING THE STORY? MAKE SURE TO VOTE! FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT TO BE UPDATED! TYSSSM!!

~GiveMeASliceOfCoffee (●'^`●)/