Chapter 10

Gerson POV
I couldn't stop thinking about her. This is so unlike me, I can't be beating myself of a girl but that is exactly what I am doing. I am on my bed holding my phone up looking at her exquisite face, Lord, she is something else put of this world.

She look beautiful in every way possible, her eyes, and I remember what I did on the day of the gala dinner.  I am such an idiot . I shouldn't have treated her the way I did but, but nothing alright. I removed her picture and throw my phone on my bed with a huge groan, this is unbelievable.  I need a drink.

"You look like John Cena slapped the living shit out of bro"

"Shut the fuck up, Bi, Scotch?" I told her off while offering her a drink too. Since we have a little bar at home, we usually drink here.

"Yes please, a strong drink wouldn't harm me" she said taking the stool next to me.

                                .............
Just apologise to her Ger, it will mean so much to her and you too. You haven't been sleeping well this days. And you two should just talk things out, you know.  But you two are too stubborn" Bi said looking directly at her glass in her hand.

I know they are best friends but she will never pick sides. She will either talk to the both of us or choose to ignore us. And she is right, sleep hasn't been catching up with me or maybe it's me that hasn't been catching up with it, either way, it doesn't matter. The scotch is also taking it's troll on me now, and I ended up talking.

"I don't know how to talk to her politely, I lose my shit around her" I still can't believe I just said that out loud.

For whateverreason, that made her smile, she stood up and friendly hit my shoulder "Get some sleep brother" and with that she went out.

I need to apologise to her but how?? Show up at her job and say sorry? No, no, people will think I am crazy. Give her flowers? No, that shit only happens in movies. Wait for her at her apartment? ummm, good idea but no.

Bake her some cupcakes, Yes, she loves them. And I can do that good. I went to the kitchen and started my baking. Thus better be worth it.

I took my jeep car keys and drove to her work place. I reached around lunch time but I couldn't see her anywhere. I looked at my watch again just to make sure I wasn't wrong and the timeis 13h15. Where the hell is she?

I looked in the pharmacy and there she was, in her white coat, smiling and happy, I could tell from afar. She looks so carefree right now. Why can't she be like that around me? Because you are a jackass idiot, my subconscious reminded me and I rolled my eyes at him and ignored it.

I didn't want to disturb her. I gave the paper bag to one her colleagues and drove off.

I went straight home because seeing happy put me at ease. I head straight to my bedroom to get some sleep, but my phone vibrated.
I read her text over before deciding to text back. I kept smiling the while time while reading her text. Even though she said my cupcakes were bad I didn't care because I know my baking skills are on a hundred.

Stubborn😍suit yourself.  You can always send themback whichI doubt because you are them up and you are okay.

I pressed sent. Somehow I waited for her to reply but she didn't.  I slept..

                        End of his POV.
                              *********

How did he know I already are the damn cupcakes? And he has the nerves to tell me to suit myself, send them back? Ha, how crazy... He is probably playing with me.  The important thing is that he is apologising in a way. I smiled at the thought.