Thank you for taking care

It'd been two weeks since Jin and Namjoon had come. Well Namjoon had to leave after one week because he had to attend some important meeting. Jin decided to stay to spend time with Jimin to entertain him as knew what he was going through. First Jin wasn't that obvious about the matter but after hearing Namjoon and Taehyung's conversation he thought about making things better. He even talked about it with Namjoon.

Jimin was in room, again recalling those past memories he had gone through, while holding the frame. He was too much immersed in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jin's voice calling out for him.

After calling Jimin for about 4 times Jin came upstairs and went to Jimin's room. There he saw Jimin was sitting on the bed, his back facing the door and he was shivering?

To make sure Jimin was alright he went to his side and saw tears were running down from his cheeks, his eyes were closed. Jin widened his eyes slightly and shook Jimin. Jimin opened his eyes and saw Jin looking at him worriedly. He put the frame by his side.

"Oh Jin hyung! I didn't see you. Do you need something?" Jimin's voice is slight broken. Jin sat beside him and put his left plam on Jimin's hair. "You were crying." He told Jimin with his soft voice and started combing his hair with his hand. Jimin, himself didn't realize that he was crying.

Jin sighed and looked at him. "You're missing them right?" Yes Jin knew about Jimin's past. Everyone knew about Jimin except...Taehyung. "Jimin..you're just like my own brother. I know what you have gone through but you can't change the past now. The world is full of wonders. We don't even know what will happen in our future just like you didn't know your future in your past. Jimin whenever you're feeling down you can talk to me." He smiled at Jimin. "I'm all ears for you. I know things are not going well between you and Taehyung but I know for sure that it'll end soon and it'll have a happy ending. But you have to be happy for now. Come on get up I have made you favourite food." Same warmness still in his voice and his smile.

Jimin couldn't control those tears anymore. He leaned on Jin's shoulder and started crying. Jin was rubbing his back and tried to soothe him down. "T-thank y-you hyung f-for thi-inking a-about me." Jimin said through his cries. Jin just stayed silent thinking about making his own step.
_____________

When Jimin felt fresh he went downstairs. Jin wasn't home. He went for some grocery shopping as the maids were on their leaves. Before going out he made sure that Jimin was alright.

Jimin went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He saw some of the breakfast was there. He remembered that Taehyung did not have his breakfast because he had meeting to attend and he was running late.

Jimin closed the fridge and thought about making something for Taehyung. Yes Taehyung! He decided to go to Taehyung's office and give him his handmade tiffin although he did not know if it would be good idea. But he just shrugged and went to grab essential things for making food.

After finishing his cooking he checked the time. It was almost an hour since Jin had gone to grocery. So he took his phone and quickly messaged him that he would be out for sometime and to message him back when he comes back home. He took the tiffin-carrier and went to one of Taehyung's car and told the driver to take him to Taehyung's office.
____________
Everyone immediately bowed and greeted Jimin when he entered the office. They already knew Jimin as he had come to Taehyung's office before.

He went near Taehyung's room and was about to knock the door when he heard some sounds coming. It was like people in there were having argument. He tried to their conversation. He knew listening to other's conversation is creepy but he didn't know why but his mind telling him to listen to it. It became even easy for him to listen to their conversation properly as the door was slightly opened. But when he looked inside he was shocked to see him...

              To be continued.....
_________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Also the next chapter will be ........ guess it. Bye~~