sango kita & nari kurokiba

Sango Kita (北珊瑚, Kita Sango) is a 92nd Tōtsuki Generation Student, and Ryō Kurokiba's best friend. After the Régiment de Cuisine, she was tied with Ryō Kurokiba as the 5th seat.

Alias:
- Umi (海) [Only by Ryō]
- Sango-chan (サンゴーちゃん)

Personal Information

Birthday:
April 10th

Age:
15
16 (After Chapter 263)
17-18 (Le Dessert)
25 (Manga Ending)

Gender:
Female

Blood Type:
A

Height:
178 cm

Cuisine Styles:
Western Cuisine
Danish Cuisine

Food Forte:
Seafood

Professional Status

Generation:
92nd

Occupation:
Chef
High School Student (Former)

Affiliation:
Tōtsuki Culinary Academy (Former)
Cutting-Edge Cooking RS (Former)
Elite Ten Council: 5th seat (Former)

Cooking Style

Seafood: Sango's style of cooking is centered around the usage of seafood. She has notable skill with preparing all items from the sea, most notably crustaceans, mainly crabs. She has demonstrated great skill with a knife, able to crush crab shells with it and even cut them with extreme precision. Sango's style of cooking is most notable for her ability to concentrate flavors for maximum impact, to the point where it transcends logic. Additionally, Sango's dishes are all based in European cuisine.

Skills

Instinct: Sango's natural affinity for seafood allowed her to have a good sense ingredient quality of fish and other seafoods. As demonstrated at the fish market during the week, Sango demonstrated the extent of her instincts for seafood quality as she picked a pacific saury that appeared to be lower quality than the one Mira had picked, however when a side by side sashimi comparison was made, Sango's was much tastier. Sango states that this natural instinct comes from years of working with fish and she can judge the quality of all seafood with only a single glance.

Spice Blends: Having worked in a curry restaurant during her Stagiare with Ryō, Sango has developed skills in making spice mixes.

Molecular Gastronomy: Although not as skilled as Alice, through the numerous years of duels between the two, Sango picked up a few food science skills from Alice including the use of droppers and heat-resistant cooking film.

 Voiced By
Japanese: Ai Kayano
English: Laura Stahl

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nari Kurokiba (黒木場那璃, Kurokiba Nari) is the older sister to Ryō Kurokiba, and a 91st Generation alumnus of Tōtsuki. Although not on the Elite Ten council for most of the series, it was stated by Ryō and Isshiki that her skill is on par with the current 0 seat, Sayuri Yumiko. After the Régiment de Cuisine, she was tied with Satoshi Isshiki as the 2nd seat.

Alias:
- Ane (姉) [Only by Ryō]
- Nari-kun (なりーくん) [By Isshiki]

Personal Information

Birthday:
August 4th

Age:
17
18-19 (Le Dessert)
26 (Manga Ending)

Gender:
Female

Blood Type:
O-

Height:
179 cm

Family:
Ryō Kurokiba (younger brother)

Cuisine Styles:
Western Cuisine
Danish Cuisine

Food Forte:
Seafood

Professional Status

Generation:
91st

Occupation:
Chef
High School Student (Former)

Affiliation:
Tōtsuki Culinary Academy (Former)
Elite Ten Council: 2nd seat (Former)

Cooking Style

Seafood: Nari's style of cooking is centered around the usage of seafood. She has notable skill with preparing all items from the sea, most notably crustaceans, mainly lobsters. She has demonstrated great skill with a knife, able to crush Lobster shells with it and even cut them with extreme precision. Nari's style of cooking is most notable for her ability to concentrate flavors for maximum impact, to the point where it transcends logic. Additionally, Nari's dishes are all based in European cuisine.

Skills

Eel Preparation: Nari demonstrated extreme dexterity with a knife when belly-filleting an eel despite the freshness of it, a particularly difficult skill for even the most seasoned chefs. Even the seafood expert Ryō Kurokiba, who is her younger brother, noted that it seemed as if the eel had to realize that it had been cut before bleeding out.

↬ Instinct: Nari's natural affinity for seafood allowed her to have a good sense ingredient quality of fish and other seafoods. As demonstrated at the fish market, Nari demonstrated the extent of her instincts for seafood quality as she picked a pacific saury that appeared to be lower quality than the one Sora had picked, however when a side by side sashimi comparison was made, Nari's was much tastier. Nari states that this natural instinct comes from years of working with fish and she can judge the quality of all seafood with only a single glance.

Voiced By
Japanese: Saori Hayami
English: Felecia Angelle