three

3rd Person POV

"You have an older sister?!" Alice asks in surprise to her aide, and Ryo nods, still in shock at the sight of his sister on Central's side. Nari looks over at the cage, and walks to Urara, "Key." She says. "What?! No!" Urara says.

"Give me the key you annoying hussy." Nari says, annoyance obvious in her tone, "Now, now Nari-chan!" Rindo says. Nari glares at the two remaining third years, "You two know my agreement with that dumpling bitch." Nari says.

"Thought so." Isshiki says, while Nari is handed the key to cage, and she proceeds to drag her brother and Sango out of the cage. She chucks the key back at Urara, before walking back to Rindo and Tsukasa's side.

"Why is she on Central's side?" Sango asks, a frown on her face, and her tone sad. "I don't think willingly at least." Isshiki says, and everyone looks at him, "Azami probably made an agreement that if Nari-kun joined their side, that Kurokiba and Sango-chan would be let back into Tosuki." He says.

"Really?" Ryo asks, "If I remeber her cooking, it's no surprise that they left Nari to face Sayuri." Sango adds, "What do you mean?" Ryoko asks. "If Nari-kun wanted, she could probabl earn the 0 seat with her skill, but she's quite lazy. Her skills are on par with Sayuri." Isshiki says.

-Time Skip-

Nari walks over to Ryo, and hugs him, who freezes for a moment, before hugging his sister back. "You've done good Ryo, proud of you." She says, which causes Ryo to smile into the hug, 'Thanks Nari.' He thinks.

-Time Skip-

"Sato-chan, you did good against Tsukasa." Nari tells Isshiki, who dons a grin, "Thank you Nari-kun!" Isshiki says while attacking her with a hug. Nari lets out a squawk in ignoration, and tries to push him off.

Nari pouts, a light blush on her cheeks, "Fine." She huffs.

-Time Skip-

Sango leans against Nari, who pats her on the head, a smile on both of their faces.

Totsuki Elite Ten
Fifth Seat
Kita Sango

Totsuki Elite Ten
Second Seat
Kurokiba Nari

'I like this way of cooking..' Nari muses to herself, happy to have the academy back to normal.