~ Chapter 6: Mina's Lecture Visit ~

Izuku's POV:

It was Todoroki-sama! "Midoriya! Are you okay? Why hadn't you followed us?" I flinched when I heard a SMACK.  Mina had slapped Todoroki-sama. I could feel what was going on since we were the only ones in this area.

"How dare you leave a poor fragile boy out in the middle of this place! Do you know how dangerous that is?!"

My eyes had widened as I listened to Mina lecture Todoroki. After a few seconds I had enough.

"S-.. Stop it!"

I yelled at them and they stood shocked and quiet looking at me. I looked away terrified. Todoroki-sama sighed and looked at me then looked back at Mina and bowed.

"My apologies Ashido, I had no mind to know he had been blind."

My eyes had widened again and I had acted out of instinct.

"Midoriya! Please come back."

Todoroki-sama  yelled which stopped me in my tracks.

I sighed shakily and walked back, 

"Oi, nerd."

I nodded slightly my head down as I wore a terrified face.

Bakugou grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. 

"Bakugou! Put him down! Have you any respect?!" 

Todoroki tried to get him away from me but he wouldn't budge.

"Todoroki-sama, it's fine. His grip isn't all that tight."

He seemed skeptical but nodded.

"Why wouldn't you tell us you were blind?"

He glared which made me tremble a bit. "I-I.." I stopped talking as my voice became shaky. "You thought you were gonna be a burden? Bull fucking shit! If you're blind tell us you idiot!"

"Bu-" He growled and gripped tighter making my head hurt "Being blind is serious! You're an idiot for thinking you'd be a burden to us!" He threw me and walked off back to his palace.

Todoroki ran to Bakugou to lecture him I'm guessing while Mina rushed over to me. "Izuku! Are you okay?! Are you bleeding?!" I waved my hands in denial "It hadn't been a hard throw I'm f- ngh.."

I winced in pain as she touched my head. "Midoriya! Ar-" I'm guessing I looked bad because I could feel something going down my forehead. A liquid-type thing.

"My palace is closest. This way!" Mina helped me up and took my hand running with Todoroki to their palace. There had been a pain in my head but I hadn't known the situation. Had I been injured?

We arrived at Todoroki-sama's palace and I was set down in an unfamiliar room. I felt a wet thing go on my forehead and I winced "Ngh.." I felt a big bandage go around my forehead right after.

"My apologies Midoriya." I felt him bring his hand up to my head almost patting my head but then he moved his hand away. I frowned. "I-zu-ku!!" I heard Mina and she ran in and tackled me in to a hug.

"Idiot! I had to go bash that guys head in with a lecturee!" She whined and hugged me a bit tight.

"Now, now, Ashido I suppose you may want Midoriya to rest and get better instead of killing him." She stopped hugging me after she heard Todoroki-sama talk. "And you!"

Me and Todoroki-sama were both confused "You were the one who left him in that part of town AND you didn't stop that explosion guy!" He nodded and bowed indicating he was genuinely sorry.

"My deepest apologies Mina. I hadn't known he was blind at the time. And may I correct you on something?" She glared "Go ahead" He smiled and lifted his head up "He may have a fragile body yet he is quite strong."

She sighed "You think I'm dumb?" He shook his head in denial still smiling "Not at all Ashido." She made a weird face at Todoroki-sama which I found funny. I giggled then stopped when they turned their heads to look at me. "M-My apologies!" Todoroki-sama smiled and started laughing as well. We laughed together then we played a few games before I was dragged home by my mother.

<When they got home>   (also after the lecture from mama midoriya)

I sighed and got ready for a bath. A spot in my back had felt wrong ever since Bakugou-kun threw me on the floor. I looked at it and saw it had been bruised badly. "I'll get that checked out later.."

I hopped in the bath wincing in pain a bit as the warm water triggered the pain in my back. I heard my phone ring but decided not to answer it. That was until it fell and I heard who it was.

It was...

(finally, a long chapter)

|...740 words...|