Dos ( Revamped)

Chino spoke to Xaylie as she got into his car, "Wassup." Xaylie didn't speak until she was fully in the car. "When I speak, you speak back." Chino gave her a look. Xaylie rolled her eyes while closing the door. She hated when people saw her doing something and distracted her from doing what she needed to get done.

" My bad, I have a form of autism, so I have to do everything a certain way before I could do anything else. So Hi." She spoke softly. She had Social Anxiety and also a form of OCD. Doctors diagnosed her with Borderline OCD along with a little Schizophrenia. She never had a problem with speaking about her disorders; she just didn't like for a lot of people to know.

" Damn, I would have never guessed." Chino dryly deadpanned while turning up his radio. Xaylie smiled, hearing the 'Ocean Eyes' remix by Toosii.' She was a supporter that loved his music but didn't always like his mindset. Sometimes he said things that made you question him. But in all reality, he is still human, and she wholeheartedly supported him and his decisions as she did with everyone else.

" I got homies who ain't like that. If it's smoke. They're gonna call on me. Racks in the jeans now. Glock nineteen hold a beam now, shit ain't what it seems now." Chino mumbled alongto the music while speeding off in front of the school grounds. Xaylie qas quiet for a minute before she got to thinking about how weird it was for Chino and her sister to know each other. She found herself wondering if they did date or had sexual relations.

" Are you hungry?" Chino asked, pulling up to Papa-Doos, a local diner that sold all types of seasonal foods, along with basic ones. Xaylie nodded her head. She grabbed her wallet out of her big purse, along with her phone. Getting out of the car, she followed behind Chino, silently thanking him for holding the door for her as the pair made it inside.

"What do you want?"

" Lemon pepper wings and cheese fries with a peach lemonade." She stated, instantly handing him the twenty dollars for it. Chino ignored her while moving up in the line. "Put your money up, lil mama." He told her while pulling his pants up, only for them to fall right back down. Instantly, Xaylie listened, putting her money up. She walked away from the line going to sit in a booth while Chino ordered.

Soon enough, Chino came waddling to the booth Xaylie was in. Xaylie laughed at this lil stance; bow-legged and double-jointed was a weird combo. "What are you laughing at?" Chino mugged her while chewing on a straw that he got from the drink dispenser." Why are you chewing on plastic?" She answered his question with another question. She thought it would be rude to say that she was making fun of his penguin-like walk.

"Cause I want to." Chino said rudely while pulling out his phone.''You know you're pretty?And like your hair is just a plus. I never seen a girl with hair as long as yours." He said bluntly, looking up from his phone at her, then back at his phone, Xaylie smiled. This was the first time a boy ever complimented her without comparing her to her sister, even though she literally stole her sister's whole face.

" Thank you," Xaylie smiled, showing her pink and yellow braces. She had a nasty overbite a couple of months ago, and her mother was barely paying for them to get tightened, but she was still grateful her mother was able to at least get a start on fixing her smile. "You're handsome as well." Chino didn't reply to the comment; he was too busy indulging in his text messages to respond. Xaylie took that as an opportunity to drop the conversation and play games on her phone.

"Order two fifty-seven."

Chino jumped up to get their food. He made his way over to Xaylie handing her the tray of drinks. She walked in front of Chino and held the door open for him to walk out since both hands had a bag of food in them. Chino unintentionally looked at her ass, but he quickly averted his gaze, respecting Stormi and her little sister. Even though Chino was the same age as Stormi, he was only older by two months, and he looked way older in the face as well.

"Hmm, hold this one for me a little bit," Chino leaned over Xaylie, His six-foot-two height easily towering over her. Xaylie grabbed the bag while Chino unlocked the car. The two got into the car, and Chino pulled off. He wasn't sure if he liked the fact that she was quiet or if he didn't. She was very different from her sister, and he liked that. One thing about chino, he hated motor mouth; he liked to have conversations, just not forced ones.

Xaylie sat the food on the floor of the car, reaching over and grabbing the bag that sat on Chino's lap; she did the same thing. She took the drinks and set them on her lap. The car ride continued in silence, with only the hum of the engine and the distant sounds of traffic filling the air.

The car ride continued, with Chino glancing over at Xaylie from time to time. Feeling a bit of silence hanging in the air, he decided to break it with some small talk.

" So, Xaylie, what's your favorite color?" Chino asked, trying to spark up a conversation. 

TO BE CONTINUED.