9: Small Fry and Reverse

Time:  11 pm

Your POV

I couldn't sleep so I teleported out..
I looked up the night sky and sighed.

"I still haven't found the way to get sukuna out of yuji.. " I mumbled.

I asked like almost all of the gods how to get sukuna out but all they say is to cancel the soul connection and kill yuji..

"*sigh*."

Then suddenly my phone rang.

? Who is it.

Ebisu calling

"Ebisu!^^."

"(Y/n) sorry for calling you this late."

"It's okay so why did you call?^^."

"Well I'm leaving to *any country that isn't japan.* next week to help *any other gods.* I might stay there for a long time."

"Really?"

"Yes, so I wanted to ask if we could talk for a bit."

"To phone or in person."

"Well I do want to-" "Talk face to face okay then, last meet tomorrow at *somewhere close to junpei's school.*^^."

"*chuckle* Sure, I'll see you tomorrow."

---

Next morning
Your POV

I woke up early and started to get ready.

"*yawn* (y/n)? Where are you going?" Yuji asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Outside for a bit to meet a friend." I said while talking pictures of yuji rubbing his eyes.

"*yawn* okay then come back safely." He said before going back to sleep.

--

I was leaning on a tree waiting.

"(Y/n)." I heard someone call me.

"Ebisu^^ nice to see yah again." I said.

He smiled

He smiled.

---

Time skip/ Few hours later

We talked about what we did for the past years, and also talk about what we will do.

"So your looking for a way to get sukuna out of the itadori kid?" He asked.

"Yeah I even ask the other gods but they didn't know and only said ' kill him'." I said.

While talking I saw some people bullying a boy about yuji's age.

...

Hey that's the boy who wished something to me..

What was it?....😶😶

Oh right it was 'please help me from the bullying.'

"Hey ebisu I'll be right back." I said before teleporting to them.

I grabbed the boy's *one of the bullies* pants and pulled them down.

"Who did that?!" He yelled.

When he tried to pull up his pants I pulled it down again they started to get scared and ran away.

I laughed and was about to leave but the kid who got bullied stopped me.

"Wait!"

'He can see me?' I thought.

"Umm thanks for helping me." He said.

I smiled.

"No problem^^." I said

'"Are you like a ghost? I mean they didn't see you." He asked.

"A ghost? Really? I'm a God, god (y/n) the god of protection and happiness."

He looked shock but nodded.

"Thank you for helping me god (y/n)."

"Just call me (y/n)." I said while helping him up.

"I'm junpei, junpei yoshino."

---

After that and a few hours

"Well then I better go now yuji might get worried you better not get reborned again I don't want to explain everything to you again." I said.

"*chuckle* I wil,l you take care too." He said before walking to his car.

"Bye!^^." I said he nodded.

--

End of this chapter