✖️Chapter 3✖️

Day 2-----Mental Hospital

Dear Luke,
I know everything.You don't love me.Youve got Isabella.Like I don't know.Both of your friends are here and you never bothered to tell me.Asshole.Your dating a girl while im stranded in a mental hospital.Bullshit.
I hope you don't last long.
Yours
Zoe.

RI gulped as I passed the letter to the lady at the front counter.I smiled.She smiled back.I ran my hand through my hair an sighed.I still couldn't take this all in.It's only the 2nd day here and so many things happened.

"Zoe bear!" I turned around and saw Zac.'zoe bear?' My new nickname?

"Hey Zac"
"Ya posting a letter?"
"Yeah.."
"To?"
"That ass Luke.Just to clarify that I'm not his anymore"

I looked at Zac's reaction.His mouth formed an 'o'.I chuckled.I realized Zac eyes was no longer that dull eyes like yesterday.It was bright.Showing me happiness.I think I'm his happiness.

I saw his scars.Some were fresh.Some wasn't.I could tell.As I looked closer,there was an initial.A proper one.Craved on his arm.By a knife.I squinted;"Zoe"

Zoe?Me?Why am I carved on him? I bit my lips.I looked over.Zac was pulling his sweater down.I smiled.

"What?"
"Uh nothing.."
"You saw that didn't you?"
"Saw what?"

It was pretty easy to act like I doing know anything.But I kept chewing my inner cheeks.

Zac took a deep breath."I like you Zoe.I really like you.You brought the life in me back.I know we just met but yeah.You made me smile again.You made me forget about the pain in my life.You,you are my second life now.I want to live because of you.I want you to be mine Zoe" Zac confessed.

"But your not ready.Its so frustrating.He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair"
"No..I am ready.."
"Then?"

I kept quiet.I looked up.Zac cupped his warm hands around my face."I.Want.You" he whispered before kissing me.Literally kissing me.Right infront of the receptionist.It felt like all my problems were gone.Just by his kiss.I never felt this way with Luke.Ever.

I broke the kiss and smiled.Zac blushed.

"It's okay.."
"Really?",
"Yeah"
"I'll be taking your heart away.Watch out"

I giggled.How cute can he be?I checked the clock.Shoot we'll be late for therapy.
I looked back at Zac and smirked."Let's go" as I pulled his hand.

As we stepped in,all eyes were on us.I quickly let go of Zac.I blushed.Calum smirked.I shot him a look.

"Are you guys a thing?"
"What?No way.We just met"
"You kissed..I saw it"
"Wasn't my fault."

Beth furrowed her eyebrows.I knew she was mad at me.I just could feel it.I looked over at Zac and smiled.He is my new happiness.

Throughout the therapy,I wasn't paying much attention.I kept looking at zac and that intimate moment kept replaying in my mind.I nudged over at Zac.I mouthed out;Beth is mad.I thought he got it but he just scared at me like I was some idiot.Suddenly,he chuckled silently.I giggled.I looked at Beth and saw her shooting me a dirty look.

-After the therapy-
"Lemme bring you to your room"
"Okay Zac"

We walked together to my room.We were awkwardly silent.

"Erm Zac?"
"Yeah"
"I think Beth has an idea that we're a thing.."
Zac laughed.
"She always has an idea of that.Whenever I'm happy with a girl,she thinks we're a thing"
"Ohh"

Now I get it.She likes Zac.So that's why she always get jealous when he's with a different girl than her.

Zac stopped infront of my room door.He looked at me;"Gawd your pretty.Goodnight Zoe bear".I stared at him."Goodnight Zac"

I walked into the room.Beth was sitting with her arms crossed.She rolled her eyes when I smiled at her.

"I already told you I like Zac.Why the fuck did you kiss him?"
"I already told you.He kissed me"
"Well I know but you kissed him back"
"Beth..."
"Shut up.Last warning.If you ever have physical contact with him again.."
"Beth.I know your jealous.Just to let you know I don't like him"

That made Beth shut up.Beth let out a heavy sigh.

"Even though you say you don't like him,he..he likes you and you know it"
"Beth.." I whispered before she broke down.

I felt really guilty so I told myself to cheer her up.She sobbed,sniffled for hours.I understood how she felt.So I kept saying things like;It's okay..I'll make him like you.

At about 11,she stopped crying.I hugged her."Beth.."

"On by the way if you noticed Zac's scar and that 'Zoe' initial,it's you.."
"Why me"
"He loves you.Isnt it like so damn obivious"

I sighed.I pat Beth on last time,get on my bed and just lay there.I can't sleep yet even though it's 1am.I keep thinking of Zac.

I'm here in a prison,and thinking of this beautiful boy I just met and he loves me..

XXX I LOVE YOUUUU XXX