EIGHT

"HOW IS YOUR DAY HERE DOING?" Jin ask scaring the shit out of Jimin.

"Ah shit!" Jimin said clutching his shirt with his fist as he breathe heavily.

"Sorry Jimin! I didn't mean to frighten you." Jin said with a sweet smile.

"Its alright, anways you know where Jungkook is? I have no clue where anything is." Jimin said looking at Jin.

"I'll tour you around, if you want?" Jin said with his sweet smile.

"I—not to be rude or anything but I want Jungkook to show me around. I'm more comfortable with him." Said Jiminbas Jin nodded with understanding.

"Well he is in his room. I'm sure you know where that is." Jin smiled as he went to the living room with Namjoon.

Jimin smiled and walked to Jungkook's room. He seen many gold stuff that looks expensive. But for once, Jimin doesn't steal. He kept moving to Jungkook's room.

He somehow felt bad thinking about taking something that belongs to Jungkook. There's no way he felt bad for a beast. He seen a small gold box, he opened it and seen a sliver ring. It was small he wouldn't recognise it.

Despite the pain he felt, he took it. Even if he felt bad and guilty, he couldn't feel bad for a beast. He has many rich shit. He wouldn't miss a silver ring.

He puts it in his pocket but his hand was itching to put it back.

No. Don't feel bad. This is the only thing you are good at. Stealing. You are only useful at this....

He says over and over as he reached to Jungkook's room.

He knocks on the door and soon opened it to darkness yet again.

"Jungkook?" Jimin ask looking around to find a shadow.

He soon seen Jungkook staring outside. Jimin smiled and went to the boy. He went to the balcony with Jungkook.

"The sky looks beautiful today." Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"Yes. Yes it does." Said Jimin with a sweet smile.

"I wish I could be out there." Jungkook said smiling sadly as he looks down below at the flowers swaying with the wind.

"Why don't you? No one is about." Jimin said as Jungkook shook his head.

"No. No beautiful thing should be surrounded by me. You shouldn't be around me. No one should." Jungkook said sadly.

"That's not true Jungkook, you sre beautiful within and that is more important. If someone is beautiful but is ugly within, they have nothing. You don't have to look handsome. You look handsome inside." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook felt his heart getting warm. No one had said to him like that before. He felt warm. Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin then outside.

"Okay, I'll go outside." Jungkook said making Jimin smile

-

"Where the fuck is he?" Jay huffs looking everywhere.

He soon seen a forest and smirks.

"He gotta be in there." Jay said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna get you Park."

-

"It won't hurt you Jungkook." Jimin said waiting for Jungkook to get outside.

"You don't know! You sre probably use to the pain." Whines Jungkook causing Jimin to bust into laughter.

"Its grass Kookie. It won't hurt. I'll show you." Jimin said bringing out his hand.

"Your hand is tiny." Said Jungkook with a ligh making Jimin groan.

"It isn't tiny, your hands are just huge. Now gimme your hand." Jimin said waiting for Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and slowly tocuh the grass.

"Why does it feel like that?" Jungkook ask tilting his head cutely.

"Fuck knows. No one really questioned it so no one knows. Now wanna see the roses?" Ask Jimin with a smile.

"Yes please!" Jungkook said getting all giddy.

The boys smiled and went to the roses.

"Wow they look beautiful out here." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. If you want we can always go outside early in the morning or late at night." Jimin suggested.

"Maybe early in the morning." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Okay." Jimin smiled back as it was silence.

"Don't think I didn't hear you saying Kookie." Jungkook teased.

"Shut up. It was only a nickname." Jimin groans.

"A cute one. I like it. Doesn't suit me but I like it." Jungkook smiled.

"It does. You are cute Jungkook." Jimin said making Jungkook feel bullying and warmth yet again.

"Thank you," Jungkook muttered.

"Minnie." He finishes.

"Thats too cute for me." Said Jimin as the two laughed.

"I think it is perfect for you." Jungkook smiled.

-
A/N - hello, I hope you like this chapter!

Also I would really appreciate it if you read "FORBIDDEN" it is written by my friend! They ask if I would post it and it would mean the world if you gave it a chance.

And yes I got really bored and got an idea and here it is....now Jungkook went outside and sadly Jimins stole yet again.

Anways!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛