E P I L O U G E

all good stories have to come to an end?

sometimes they do...
but not y/n and Draco's.

Their story was just beginning. The two went on to get married and had a beautiful son named
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.

true as Draco said, scorpius had white platinum-blonde hair just like his. Scorpius was an exact replica of Draco, there was no denying he was a Malfoy.

Scorpius's sharp features mirrored his father's, y/n almost envied the fact that Scorpius looked exactly like his father.

She loved scorpius beyond words could explain. she lived an amazing life with the man of her dreams. She couldn't have asked for a better ending.

The couple soon was aware that they would be expecting another baby.

A baby girl.

Narcissa Malfoy was beside herself with happiness.

"oh my goodness! Draco, she's gorgeous" Narcissa had tears of happiness running down her face as she held the baby in her arms.

"y/n, darling, she looks so much like you! she has similar features to andromeda" whispering the last part as if only saying it to herself, Narcissa cried even more at the thought of her sister.

"we were actually thinking of naming her andromeda," y/n said catching the last bit of what Narcissa had said, she watched as her mother in law held the baby girl with so much love.

"oh my god! you are? that's perfect, andromeda malfoy! I love it" Narcissa squealed happily.

"Andromeda Narcissa Malfoy"
Draco corrected while smiling.

Narcissa eyes widen "you'll name her after me as well? dear, I don't know what to say" she said kissing her son's cheek.

Narcissa wrapped y/n in a hug giving her a kiss on the cheek as well.

"grandmother cissy is going to give you everything you'll ever want" Narcissa whispered to the little girl, giving her a small peck on the nose.

Andromeda Narcissa Malfoy.

A beautiful baby girl, who too was born with the malfoy's signature platinum-white blonde hair.

But only this time Andromeda had resembled her mother. Andromeda had y/n's beautiful soft features, andromeda too had a few similarities to her aunt- hence her name.

all except for her eyes, both andromeda and Scorpius had Draco's silvery-blue eyes.

Their eyes were gorgeous, the two kids looked ethereal with their soft yet very sharp features and beautiful eyes, pretty skin that was an amazing contrast to their white hair.

their looks could kill.

Andromeda was a tiny version of y/n, yet andromeda's attitude and temper was much like her fathers. Scorpius was the complete opposite.

He acted like his mother and he admired her. He would often get y/n to paint his nails, seeing as
y/n taught both of them from an early age that nothing had a gender.