School's out pt.2

Previously...

"You're okay! We thought you'd be stuck on the other side of the fence." I inform Ronnie.

"Where the hell have you been?" Pat questions Ronnie.

"It's a long story." Ronnie sighs.

"You could've at least called us." Tracey mentions and I nod in agreement.

"No, I couldn't. Let's go." Ronnie says.

"Where?" Tracey asks him.

"There's a fence around the town. You know what that means?" Ronnie says and I smirk knowingly.

"Yeah, that we're stuck here." Tracey states from next to Forest.

"It's a quarantine." Forest adds.

"No, it also means no one else can come inside." Ronnie says with a smirk.

"Free rein. Let's go fuck shit up!" I cheer hopping on Ronnie's back.

"People are dying and you wanna go have fun?" Tracey asks disapprovingly.

"Yeah, I do." Ronnie states and I nod in agreement.

"Especially if we're next." Ronnie and I say together.

"Yeah, you're right. What'd you have in mind?" Pat asks Ronnie.

"I was thinking that there has never been a better time to go shopping." Ronnie smirks.

"All right." Pat chuckles and the three of us head out the door.

"So, where were you?" I ask Ronnie.

"I'll tell you on the way." Ronnie tells me.

We end up at Lotts Fine Autos and I smirk

We end up at Lotts Fine Autos and I smirk. Pat and Ronnie open the garage while I keep a look out.

"You ready?" Ronnie asks us.

"Been waiting a long time for a taste of the good life." I smirk while walking next to Ronnie. Little did we know that we were being watched at this very moment. Ronnie lets me pick the truck and then we hop in. Pat driving, me in the middle, and Ronnie in the passenger seat. We leave and begin cheering happily.

"I can't believe we did this. I cannot believe we did it." Pat says in disbelief.

"Oh we sure fucking did, Patty!" I cheer.

"More, more, more!" Ronnie cheers like a child. We drive for a bit before Ronnie speaks up again.

"No, no. Yo, yo, slow down. Slow down." Ronnie says upon seeing a car pulled onto the side of the road.

"Oh." Pat mumbles.

"What is this?" Pat questions.

"Looks like an accident or something." I say. Pat slows down and parks the truck.