Varun Sharma Part 2: Chapter 6 Fernando

Mexico.

After he was in a hotel, he went with his laptop on dark net and saw a add. A gang was searching for their imposter. Anyone who finds him will be done a favor. Leader called Danzo.

Varun: "One of the gangs, which is dealing with Fernando. Well then let's get to work."

After some days. In a garage.

Danzo: "Has anyone found him yet?"

Gang Member 1: "No, Sir."

Danzo: "Damn. When will someone get that son of a bitch? That can't be that difficult!"

Gang Member 2: "Sir. Someone wants to meet you. He has our imposter."

Danzo: "He has? Let him come in."

Suddenly Varun entered the room with the imposter and throwed him Infront of Danzo.

Varun: "He is the one you were looking for."

Danzo: "Take him away. And you my dear. What do you want from me?"

Varun: "Simple. Make me a member of your gang. My skills could be useful to you."

Danzo: "I see. Then it is fix. You are one of us. We anyway need more people for tomorrow."

Yumira: "Really? I mean look at him. He doesn't look to me like a guy, who could be useful. He looks more like a handsome hero from a cheap film."

Varun: "Well I'm handsome for sure. But you haven't got a chance on me. I'm sorry."

Yumira: "We shall see."

Danzo: "What is your name young man?"

Varun: "Parvez Shirazi."

At night.

Varun was alone in the garage.

He was repairing his car.

Yumira: "Hey."

Varun: "Hi."

Yumira: "Still awake? What are you doing?"

Varun: "Preparing for tomorrow."

Yumira: "Answer me one question. What is a guy like you doing here? I mean you don't really look like the gangster type."

Varun: "I was a gangster type of man back then when I was really young. Then my girlfriend died, and I decided to turn myself into the old me."

Yumira: "You had a girlfriend? What was her name."

Varun: "Malika."

Yumira: "How did she die if I can ask?"

Varun: "An old jealous mate of my best friend killed her. He couldn't stand it that I got her, and he don't.

Yumira: "What an asshole."

Varun: "Well I'm finished. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

Yumira: "Alone?"

Varun: "As I said you have no chance."

Yumira smiled.

Yumira: "You will regret it. By the way if you do something stupid tomorrow. I will kill you."

Varun: "Good luck with that."

On the next day.