ch1: OW!

~~~~~~~~3rd person ~~~~~~

"Romano, you have to get up now," cooed the spaniard as he shook Romano. It was particularly hot that day, so he decided to run without a shirt. He normally would not work out, but Germany was getting on his back, and those tomatoes were starting to catch up with him, so what the hell. As he was running, he found himself having little contests with himself, like counting the cracks in the sidewalks or how many yellow cars he passed. He got lost in his train of thought and bumped into someone. They went flying back, and he noticed it was a beautiful girl. He got up and ran over to her to see if she was alright. She was knocked out cold. Him being dumb founded from her beauty, he decided to take her back to his house.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~your p.o.v.~aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasta

"What, where am I? What is going on?" you head and shoulder throbbing.

"Hey idiota," A man with brown hair and brown eyes said. You weren't gonna lie to your self, he was freaking beautiful.

"Who are you?" you said, trying to sit up.

I'm on a bead in a small apartment, there is a wood night stand with a lamp and a picture on it. The walls are a beige color, obvious a man lived here. It was messy with clothes on the floor and book shelves overturned. The other side of the apartment was much neater with paintings on the walls and pictures of a man who looked like this one 'he probably has a twin' with a tall blonde man.

"I'm Lovino Vargas," he said with a sexy accent that made me melt inside.

"I'm (Y/n), why am I here?" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

"I-a ran into you pretty hard when I-a was running, which reminds me, watch where your-a going you idiota ragazza!!"

'Now I remember, I was walking along the path by the park listening to (favorite song) when I flew back and landed on my head.'

"S-Sorry I was listening to music, I guess I got distracted."

"No shit"

"I'm sorry for all the trouble. Ill be going now." Is got up to leave and noticed he didn't have a shirt on, and blushed. 'He has abs...real abs...like Taylor Lautner real. OMG IM GONNA DIE!!! HE IS SOOOOO HOT!!!'

He noticed me looking and blushed,I cleared my throat and started to get up. 'He seemed like such a hard ass before...why is he acting like a shy little boy now?' I started walking towards the door and I slipped on the rug, but he caught me just before I landed on the ground.

I apologized and ran out of the house, catching one last glance before he closed the door.

Hey people!! I love anime!! If you wanna recommend any unusual or unpopular, awesome anime recommend it!!! Since this is my first fan-fic (except for my dreams) my goal is to reach 10 readers!
PLZ
FAVORITE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
If you have suggestions, or a mistake that's bugging you, maybe you just need a friend I'm here!!! AND PLZ TELL ME WHEN IM TAKING TOO LONG TO UPDATE!!! I'm sorry, but sometimes I get absorbed in other things!!
IM SO ©E®EAL tho
Thx ~arrivederci~ (good bye in Italian)!!