❄️ TOP ❄️

Changbin POV

It feels good to be on top. I walked into the school like I owned the place. I'm in middle school and I am 14,
I'm popular, confident, and rich. My life was beautiful!

A few girls came up to me and gave me letters, but right in front of their faces I ripped them up. Their little hearts broke as I smirked and walked away.
When I walked into my class I noticed that the boy I hated with all my heart was sitting there with his head down. I walked over to him. "Well well well look who we have hear" I said so everyone could hear me. The boy lifted up his head with bags under his eyes.

"Changbin please leave me alone today" The boy responded back
"Why would I? It's not like your gonna do something about it." I said with a smirk, we had a croud now which made me carve their attention. I grabbed jisung's note book and threw it on the ground, I then took my friends water off his desk and spilt it on the boys book.
The book was soaked.

Jisung got up panicking because that notebook had all of his work in it. I laughed while he picked it up and kicked him to the ground. He whimpered in pain. At that point I felt powerful! Everyone around me started to laugh at jisung with me.

This isn't the first time I've done things like that to him.

But one day when I went in class jisung was not there. I went around asking people where he was and they didn't know either. So I asked my teacher and it turned out he moved to a different school. I wasn't sad or anything it was just... unexpected.

Welp- umm so that's the first chapter 😏