1-dads

You sat looking out the window waiting for your dad's to arrive home. You rocked back and forward humming a little melody papa(ranboo) and dada(tubbo) sung every night before bed. You heard someone coming up the ladder that led to your room /floor of the home. 'dad?' you called out not sure which dad it was. That's when someone new opened the trap door, if was a woman she had horns white fluffy hair with streaks of rainbow in. She was wearing a black corset with a white shirt underneath, black ripped jeans, brown boots on and a hat that reminded you off a pirates that had a red ribbon tied around it.

You took a step back 'you must be y/n?' she said with a smile on her face pulling herself onto her feet. She reached her hand out before ranboo teleported in front of you pushing her arm away his red and green glowing placing protective arm in front shielding you. Right on que tubbo jumped up from the trapdoor running over and picking you up.

'hey! It's okay I only wanted to see her?' the woman said.
'Puffy we where not home, what if something happens? What if you scared her? What if. You know who escapes and sees her as a way to get something.' tubbo said clearly angry. Who was 'you know who? And what would they want? You decided to shake the thoughts away.

'Hello puffy!' you said waving cheerfully while guessing her name was puffy. She smiled 'see no harm done!' she said while walking over. 'puffy.' was the only word ranboo said. She looked scared for a moment before turning quickly on her heals 'ill see her later when your okay with it!' she said in a shakey voice while leaving using the trapdoor.

'who was that? Is she nice?' you ask curious. 'don't worry sweetheart.' tubbo said hugging you and stroking your hair Ranboo turned around and joined in the hug. 'will I ever see her again?' you finally say. Ranboo and tubbo make eye contact 'maybe. Maybe.' tubbo replied.

'why don't we go to the park?' ranboo said taking you from tubbo Arms and playfully throwing you up and catching you again. 'Yes yes! Pleasee!' you say giggling. Tubbo smiled while placing some of your toys, snacks and spare clothes in a bag. He stood up placing the bag on his back 'let's gooo!' ranboo said placing you on his shoulders, taking tubbo's hand and telerporting outside.

|𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔|

'YOU CANT CATCH MEE!' you giggled running away from ranboo. 'get back here!' ranboo yelled running after purposely slow. While ranboo was playing with you tubbo was laying out a red and white checkered picnic blanket adding some various food such as sandwiches, friut, drinks and more.

'alright you two come on come eat' tubbo said laughing a little ranboo now using his real speed grabbed you and ran back to tubbo you in arms. Ranboo sat you down on the blanket and then sat down next to tubbo. You grabbed a melon slice and bit into it the sweet and juicy taste filled your mouth 'enjoying that?' ranboo laughed 'awww baby it's all over your face come here!' tubbo said grabbing a wipe and shifting closer to you and wiping your face. You stuck your tongue out at ranboo who was making fun of you not surprising he did it back. Tubbo playfully punched him in the arm 'setting a bad example!' he said in a posh joking tone. 'How dare you!' ranboo said with a fake dramatic gasp. You giggled at your two dad's being dramatic and stupid.

!☆you finish eating and now teaching ranboo to make flower crowns☆!

'now make a hole here,' you say demonstrating ranboo looks and does as you do 'yes! Well done! Now slide your flower of choice in the hole!' you say as you pick up a red rose and slide it in the hole ranboo does the same with a white rose he smiled at you and you returned it and continued to make your crown.

'now you just repeat that all the way around' you say adding another red rose 'I see. I see' he replied slowly starting at the rose as he slid it in. But the peacefulness was quickly and loudly interrupted.

'BIG T MY FRIENDDDD' a blond, blue eyed man screamed pulling out the d on friend. 'and bitch boy.' he said a lot more dull. Ranboo leg go off his flower crown and covered your ears from the swearing. 'who dat.' you heard very muffled due to your ears being covered. Tubbo looked at ranboo and noded.

Quickly ranboo picked you, your flower crown, his flower crown and telerported away. 'are they having an adult conversation?' you ask as ranboo telerported in front of a rather large red building. 'Yes sweetheart' he said placing you down and holding your hand.

You noded. Then someone caught your eye. He was tall, wearing lots of armour and was very intimating. 'who's that?' you say quietly holding ranboos hand tighter. 'what?' he said looking around then he tightened his grip. 'Sam sweetheart. But don't worry.' he says walking quicker into the house.

| 878 words |

Eat, drink and sleep I love you x