Chapter 5

-Clockys pov- 
We tried to follow the guards that's took Toby but got no where so we ended up just wandering, around for the better part of an hour. "Clocky, come this way." Sally started pullinh me toward another hallway,down a flight of stairs and into another hallway just out side a cell door. "You see, i know you don't feel pain but i know that you will still bleed out. The longer you take to tell me where they are the worse there death will be, and you get front row seats." I heard Zalgo say. 'Toby dont do anything dumb.' i begs queitly. "how i'll bleed out dumb ass." Toby retotred. 'idoit' i thought. Maybe the loss of a limb will get you talking." I wasnt thinking and i burst through the door. "STOP!" Zalgo and Toby turned towrad me. "There you are." he lunged for me and i dodged. Sally ran in while i distarcted Zalgo she freed Toby. I felt a knife against my back. A minon was behind me. "Now that i have all three of you killing you will be much moere fun." Slender apeared at that moment. He instantly attacked Zalgo and snet us home. We went to the medical wing and got Toby fixed up. Slender came home the next day. Everythong went back to normal, you know until something happened again.

A/N sorry its shitty but i kinda lost the plot fot this story but i will be posting WAY better storys again sorry