Chapter 2

-Clockys pov-

Toby was still laughing totally unaware that I kicked him so hard his mouth guard came off and blood was dripping from his mouth. "Miss Clockwork, what did Toby do this time?" Slender asked again. "The creep bit my ear." "Toby your mouth is bleeding." Ben said. Toby stopped laughing and touched his, "oh umm ow?" I rolled my eyes. Toby got up and looked at me. "That was rude." He said. "What really, you deserved it!" I glared. "Ok, maybe I did but you were the one stalking around the kitchen." he said. "Toby!" Boomed Slender " you still have work to do." Toby looked shocked. "But I'm hungry." I tried not to laugh. "Toby go now." He sighed grabbed his gear and left. I walked back to my room before I shut the door Sally slipped in. "CLOCKY can we have a tea party?" "Sure, let's go." We walked to her room, dressed up in feathery boas and tiaras. And had a great tea party with Charlie.

-Toby pov-

I grabbed my stuff and left. God I can't believe I have to skip breakfast to gank a teen who was close to finding us. This sucks I always get the dumb jobs. I picked the lock on the front door thankfully her parents weren't home. I went up stairs and into her room. My neck cracked, she woke up.she flick on her lamp, "OMG, OMG Ticci-Toby OMG. I love you so much, please take me back to the mansion with you." I walked toward her, she climb out if bed. "Toby I read fanfics like this, this means you love me, but you try and kill me I beat you and we-" I shoved my hatchet in her stomach. "Nobody beats me, and nobody lives."

-half hour time skip-

I left her house. Before she died I pounded her face in with my fist you couldn't even recognize her. She didn't even try to fight back it takes all the fun out of it. I came home Trended and Splendid came around the corner. "Take off those bloody shoes before you go in the house." They said in sync. "Really?" "Unless you want to clean the floor." They said in sync again. I sighed and took them off and went inside. "Have fun Twitchy?" L.J called. "No they don't fight back any more." I went to my room threw my bloody cloths in the basket and went to the shower.

-Clockys pov-

I was in the living room when Toby came home. "Have fun Twitchy?" L.J asked "no. Thrusting fight back any more." Toby said. L.J shook his head. "Shame that means work will get boring." "Damn it," Ben said, throwing his controller then picking it up. "Sorry baby." He said to the controller. "Its just a controller." E.J said."it's more than just a controller or a game it's life." He said gazing at his controller. "You said that about pot." I said "that too." He want back to his game. I heard the water running. Toby must be taking a shower. I turned to L.J, "I'm bored, help me pull a prank on Toby." He smiled evily. "I love a good prank." Of course all our pranks are violent, so naturally we put Rake in his room. It seems mean but it's happened to all of us a least once. Once we got the rake into his room me and L.J high fives ans went back to the living room. I heard " what the hell." Then some crashing and a window breaking. Toby came running down the stairs.

-Toby pov-

I got dressed then opened the door to my room, "what the hell?!" Rake was there. It jumped on me I grabbed him and threw him off and BROKE MY FAVOURITE LAMP. Rake charged at me I punched him. He scratched me I was able to throw him out my window. Which was unfortunately shut, I ran down stairs Clockwork and and Laughing Jack were giggling like annoying school girls. "Really?" They nodded now really laughing. "You guys suck" and I went to the kitchen.

-Time Skip Clockwork pov night-

I was staring at the ceiling. I heard the door open slowly. I turned and saw Toby coming in. "Hey Clocky my window broke and my room is freezing. Can I sleep on your floor?" Sucks to be me cause im a sucker for his big brown eyes. I said "you can sleep on my bed with me." I moved over so he would fit. He smiled and climb in next to me. Oh my God he's really warm. He fell asleep fast. When you can really see his face I mean really see it, when he's not bouncing around he's really good looking. It's funny how he still twitches in his sleep. About a half hour later, I was almost asleep. When he grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest. He smells lightly of iron and soap. I fell asleep with him holding me.

-Tobys pov-

I looked over at Clockwork she was staring t the ceiling she looked tired. I grabbed her and pulled her close. She seem against it, but then she fell asleep.

-Clockys pov morning-

I woke up and was really warm. Then I remembered why. Toby was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I was still wrapped in his arms. I didn't have a nightmare last night. His leg twitched making out thighs touch. I slightly freaked out. Then suddenly my lips were on his, before I could pull away he woke up and we were kissing. Before anything really happened I heard Slender call us for breakfast.

.