NOT an Update

Hi, it's Pearl.

I'm sorry - that this isn't an update.

Well, I just finished the most difficult part of Primrose and felt like ahh finally I can continue my other fics esp Cinderella Guy. As I wanted the story to be something called 'light writing light reading' - I still got difficulties. And the kind of difficulties today was somehow different.

There was breaking news in Johnny & Associates fandom, that Iwahashi Genki, the one who made me into King & Prince (with the song Cinderella Girl that inspiring me to write this certain NamJin story) – Genki decided to leave Kinpuri after two years of hiatus as he was struggling to fight panic disorder. My baby wanted to focus on healing and give up on being an idol. I know that I should support him, it's just I won't deny that I'm really sad. Well, I actually had already prepare myself for this certain day to come, but I still heartbroken. My baby is still there and trying to be strong, but damn I'm crying like the world has to end by tomorrow.

'Kimi wa Cinderella Girl my precious one' will never be the same again.

My baby Iwahashi Genki, maybe it's too much for you to handle as the pressure of being an idol is not easy. And right, your mental health is way more precious and important, I hope you will find something more comfortable to do as you are trying your best to heal. It's okay. I love you.

And uhh, I need to take a break and breath.

As much as I wanted to write something light and easy, I always tried my best to make my NamJin fics well written. When I'm writing this rants, I'm crying a bucket and bucket, I got a headache. Please, give me some time to collect myself and I will comeback with an update, that hopefully will worth the wait.

Thanks for the understanding,

Pearlgrey.