Teehee!

Miku's POV

The creepy dude that Len called Fukase was really annoying me. First, he intruded in my house without warning. Next, Len was actually happy to see him? He didn't seem like a very responsible person. Well, at least Len hadn't let him stay with him.

After a little small talk, I realized that he actually was really nice. He talked about his stay in Europe, all the people he had met, all the fun stuff he had done. He had gone to many festivals, eaten delicious food, and learned about different cultures. I was jealous! Suddenly, I realized that I didn't mind if he stayed a while in Japan, so I could learn more about Europe.

Finally, when he left, the storm was ending. He must've stayed for over 2 hours, and it was already approaching dinner time. Mikuo was probably going to come home late, as always, and my parents were away on a business trip. It was definitely too late for Len to walk back home, and I didn't own a car.

"Hey, Len?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"Well, it's getting late. Would you like to, um, sleep over...?" I played with my hair nervously. He looked really relieved and accepted, "Sure! That would be great."

While I made dinner, bento boxes, I thought about what had happened before Fukase had arrived. I had admitted my true feelings for Len, and we had fallen asleep cuddling.

After dinner, we were both tired, so we went to bed. Len slept in the guest bedroom and I slept in my room.

*Time skip (brought to you by Mikuo and Rin)*

I woke up feeling refreshed. I stretched, pulling the covers off of me, and realized that Len was in my house. A BOY SLEPT AT MY HOUSE!!! Of course, my brother regularly slept here, but this was different.

Quickly, I got dressed for school. It was Monday, after all. I was excited to tell my friends about what had happened this weekend.

After I was dressed in my uniform, I remembered that Len didn't bring anything here. We hadn't planned for him to sleep here, so he didn't have time to get his things. I guess I would have to lend him something, after all, Mikuo was about the same size as him, just much taller.

I stepped out of my room, dressed in the navy blue skirt and white buttoned blouse, and knocked at my brother's room, knowing that Len was there. Nobody answered, so I knocked again. Receiving again no answer, I let myself in, guessing that he was still sleeping.

I was right, as when I looked at my brother's bed, I saw Len wearing only his pants, his hair messy, all tangled in the sheets. I contemplated him for a moment, and thought about how cute he was. As he slept, he had a much more peaceful face than when he was awake. His face was relaxed, his usual ponytail untied and his mouth slightly curved into a smile. Finally, I judged it was time to wake him up, so I went beside the bed and shook him lightly, afraid to hurt him. He moved a bit but didn't fully wake up, so I pulled the covers from the bed, untangling him from the mess of sheets. This time, he seemed to realize that I was trying to wake him, as he moved again but didn't fall asleep. He opened his eyes, squinting because of the light, and stretched. While he woke up, I looked through Mikuo's uniforms, chose one that looked slightly smaller than the others, and threw it on the bed.

"Good morning," he groaned sleepily.

"Good morning sleepy head. Get dressed, we have school. Sorry if it's too big." I apologized and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me so he could have a bit of privacy.

After we finished getting prepared for school, we walked to school carrying our backpacks. Len had forgotten a few things at his house, but luckily, it wasn't anything that we were going to use that day.

When we arrived at school, I saw my friends standing close to the gates of the school, waiting for me. I quickly said bye to Len and skipped over to them. I heard my new friend call out from behind me to wait for him after school and gave him a thumbs-up before continuing towards my friends.

"Where's Luka?" I asked IA.

"She's busy with her BoYfRiEnD," she answered while rolling her eyes and pointing somewhere behind me. I turned to where she was pointed and saw my friend Luka pinned against a wall by her purple-haired boyfriend, Gakupo, and was in a heavy make-out session with him. I groaned, but deep inside, I wished that I was Luka and that Gakupo was Len. Of course, I would never say that out loud. Teehee!