Do You Surrender? ( Kai x Adam)

A/N- I am currently getting back on track on working on the requests, and this was one of the longest. SO SO SO sorry it took so long, I had some stuff come up during the winter so here I am now. 

Kai ran back and forth like a maniac as he tried to capture the little demon that ran. " Ow- HEY! H-How.... HOW ARE YOU SO QUICK?!" Kai yelled out at the child laughed a high pitched laugh at him. 

" You'll never catch me alive!" The young boy yelled as he dashed into another room. Kai was right about to grab him until he stepped on to a lego, causing Kai to suck in a deep breath and hold in a scream. " HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!" 

~ Flashback~

Kai and Adam were walking down the street, hand in hand while doing so. Kai had called him about ten minutes ago, and those ten minutes had nothing else follow since. To break the silence, Adam sighed as he tried to get more information " So, you said Mira had a problem going on?" Adam said as he looked down at the smaller male. 

Kai quickly nodded, sighing as he shook his head. " Yeah, I'm pretty worried about her... She sounded so paniced..." Kai had recieved a phone call from Mira, saying how she was, " resorting to her earlier years," and that, " she needed to have someone to come help," before the phone went dead. 

" Maybe she means like- listening to pop music?" Adam suggested, raising an eyebrow. Kai shrugged as he slightly leaned more into the taller man. 

" Yeah, who knows though." He shrugged as they slowly approached her house. Instantly, there was crashing and banging heard from inside the building. 

Adam let go of Kai's hand as he held up his own fists, ready for a fight. While Kai, his hands lit up in flames. " DON'T WORRY MIRA! WE'RE COMING!" Adam yelled as he bolted into the doorway, breaking down the door with a quick kick. 

" Adam! Wait!" Kai called after him, running right on his heels. Stepping inside, Kai froze. The house itself looked so clean and tidy... so what was all that noise coming from. 

" Uh, Kai? KAI!" Adam yelled, snapping Kai back into reality as he ran into the other room. Freezing, he stared at the small human being that sat before him, before looking up at a small glitch in the wall. 

" Uhg, finally, you guys are here," said the little girl as she slowly stood up. Adam slightly backed away as he squinted his eyes. Kai on the other hand, felt his eyes widen. " Mira?" He asked. 

The little girl looked down as she nodded, her long hair blocking her face's view. Adam slightly shifted. " What happened?" 

Mira pointed to the glitch. " I don't know, one second I see that, the next I poked it with my finger and then POOF, I now look like ten year old me." She said as she crossed her arms. 

" What was all the ruckess?" Kai asked curiously, looking between Mira and the glitch. 

" I was throwing stuff at it." She said simply, " - but it all kept just being sucked inside." Adam walked towards it slowly. 

" Don't touch it!" Kai said, making his flames go away. Adam shook his head as he tilted his head, nearly inches away from it. 

" What if it takes two people to make it go away? Two to touch it? Like a game, you know?" Adam said, causing Kai to groan. 

" If we were in a game, but we aren't." Mira nodded in agreement with Kai. 

" Adam, he does have a point," but it was too late as he slowly imerged his hand into the glitch. 

~ Flashback Ended~

Mira was talking to Weirdy, her small figure causing him to laugh hysterically. " It... oh man this is good... it must have been a screw up with your younger memories, when I downloaded the game..." 

Just as Kai opened his mouth to speak, young Adam jumped ontop of him, a cardboard sword in his hand. " Do you surrender?" 

Kai held in a laugh as best as he could. As much as he didn't like the situation that they were in, it was extremely funny to see this adorable side of Adam. " Know what? No- I shall never surrender." He said, causing young Adam to gasp. 

" Death shall it be then," he said as he quickly began hitting Kai with the cardboard sword. Kai yelped loudly and fakely as he pretended to gargle up his blood. 

Young Adam instantly stopped as he dropped the sword, his tiny eyes tearing up. " No no no no no- I- I didn't mean to hurt you- I-I- I'm so so so so so sorry," young Adam quickly said as he began crying and cuddling up to Kai. 

Kai quickly sat up and held the small child in his arms. " Adam- No no its okay! I'm not dead! I'm still here!" He said as he held him close. 

Being the small child he is, young Adam started sniffling and getting his boogers all over his overly sized long-sleeved shirt. " Do you promise me you won't ever leave?" He asked as Kai quickly nodded. 

" Of course I do! I promise I never will." He said with a grin. Young Adam smiled before he started to glow, and with a bright light, was fixed and brought back to normal size.

" Well, there you kiddos go, now I'll be on my way." Weirdy said as he snapped his fingers, thus making him disappear. Mira grinned as she stretched her body. 

" Yesssss, no more awkward pre-teen years." She said as she looked at the two boys. Kai was holding a now fully sized grown Adam. 

" Uh.... Kai?" Adam asked. Kai looked down at him and chuckled a bit. " Yes Adam?" 

"I urm- uh-um... what just happened?"

A/N- This was so fun and adorable to write, so much fluff and it was just AAAAAA

I hope you enjoyed this, and I'll be getting the other requests out more during the next few days. Hope you all have a nice day and or night! Peace out~