♥Bonus Lemon♥

Mature Audiences Only. 18+
No story, straight smut.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

His soft kisses tasted of vodka and coke with a hint of spice. Your arms wrapped around his neck, fingers sliding into his dark raven locks. Pressing tight against him, his hands slipped under your shirt caressing your hips to your lower back. Fingers pressed into your skin, as he grind against you. You tugged on his hair. He let off a pleased hum, mouth vibrating yours. His tongue slid across your bottom lip. You opened your mouth slightly before pressing your lips together again to tease him. Feeling the Uchiha smirk against your mouth you grinned into his kisses.

Suddenly he swept you backwards, dipping you. You laughed, hooking your leg around his waist to keep balance. Sasuke trailed kissed across your jaw and down your neck. He sucked your soft skin lightly and nipped your collar bone. Once he reached the top of your breasts he pulled you upright.

Leaning his forehead against yours, he panted, "I want to go home." You looked up at him, your e/c eyes meeting his shining dark orbs. He laced his fingers together behind your back to keep from touching you more. "I want you, Y/n. I've always wanted you, but now more than ever. You've been driving me crazy all night and you didn't even realize it." He shook his head chuckling, "you looked so good in nothing but my shirt. I found it hard to walk all evening." You laughed, grinding against him, teasing him further. The raven groaned, throwing his head back, "Y/n!" There was an intense fire in his eyes when he looked back at you.

His voice husky and dripping with lust, "we're leaving now. Its time I claimed you for myself on every inch of our apartment." He leaned forward, hot breath again your neck, "I am going to take you against the wall by the front door." He licked the sensitive skin below your ear as you shivered in anticipation. "Then again on the kitchen counter," his kisses continued down your neck as he started to walk backwards towards the door. "I'll make you scream my name on the kitchen table. Cum all over the couch." He opened the door, pulling away to see the lust clouding your eyes. He smirked, then murmured against your lips, "I'll take you from behind on your bed. Then make love to you until morning on mine." He gave you one last kiss before pulling away.

You stopped him, rubbing your hand against his hard bulge. On your toes, you whispered in his ear, "If I can still walk tomorrow I'll be extremely disappointed, Sasuke Uchiha."

His eyes flickered across your features, the only sense of nervousness you'd see. He wasn't nervous of being with you or going all the way so quickly. It was more of disappointing you with his lack of experience. That would damage his Uchiha pride. Caressing his cheek, you gave him a chaste kiss, reassuring him.

Brushing past him you grabbed your purse and waved goodbye to Sakura. She winked at you giving you a thumbs up as Sasuke linked your fingers with his and dragging you out the door in a flash without a goodbye.

You giggled feeling happier than ever, Sasuke looked at you, a rare smile on his face. He turned and kissed you, not breaking apart your hands. The raven kissed you once more before opening the passenger side door for you then skidding across the hood of the car to reach the driver's seat.

The short drive home was intense. While he drove the car, you drove him insane. You lightly ran your finger up and down his thigh. You unhooked your bra, taking it off from under your shirt and dangled it from the passenger visor. The raven's knuckles turned white from gripping the steering wheel. Leaning against his shoulder across the e-brake you stroked his chest, feeling his pecs ripple under your touches.

"Y/n," he choked out, eyes fighting to stay on the road.

Kissing his cheek, you sat back in your seat. Behaving yourself for the last few minutes. You pulled your bra from where is hung, holding onto it.

As soon as the car was parked, Sasuke was out the door and ripping you out of your side. Slamming it shut and locking it, he pressed himself against you. Kissing you with such urgency he literally took your breath away. His tongue memorized the shape of your mouth. His lips covering every part of your jaw, neck and shoulders.

Grabbing your butt he lifted you up, your legs wrapping around his waist. Carrying you inside to the elevator, he button smashed, hoping one of them would be your floor. He never took his lips off yours. You kept watch of the floor numbers over his shoulder as his hands found your soft breasts. Pushing and pulling the plush supple flesh, Sasuke molded your melons to his liking. It was just as you tapped his shoulder to let him know you'd arrived on your floor that his long fingers pinched and twisted your hard nipples.

"AAAAAAA!" Your moan rang out as the elevator opened. Thankfully nobody was there to hear your embarrassing cry.

Still carrying you, he rushed to your door, Sasuke had one hand lifting your shirt while the other unlocked the door. As soon as it swung open, he had your shirt off and was placing wet kissed down your chest.

"Sasuke," you moaned, "the door."

He kicked the door shut, taking a nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the hard tender bud then sucked on it. Biting down, he pinched your other nipple. You covered your mouth biting back a scream. From all the teasing and the ministrations, you almost orgasmed next to your front door.

Dropping your bra on the floor, you wrapped your fingers in his hair, tugging him to you. You mewed with pleasure as he let go of the nipple he had been playing with and switched to the other. His eyes watched your reactions carefully, taking mental notes of what you seemed to enjoy.

Sasuke wouldn't last much longer. His pants were painfully tight. He kissed his way from your breasts back to your lips. Once his mouth was against yours, he let go of you to remove his pants. They dropped to the floor, and he kicked them away as he continued kissing you.
Reaching down, your fingers pulled up his shirt. Helping you rip the fabric away from his body, his bare chest rubbed against yours. Skin against skin. You got rid of your own pants, standing in only your underwear.

He broke the kiss, his hands cupping your cheeks. "Y/n," he panted, "before... before we go any further..."

On your toes, you placed a light kiss on his lips, "what is it, Sasuke?"

"I want you to know that... that I love you. And not just as a best friend. I love you and I want to spend my life with you." You felt your eyes water. Sasuke was rarely so verbally affectionate. "And I'm not just saying that to have sex with you."

"I know. And.. I love you, too."

"We can stop if you want..." he offered reluctantly.

You smirked, "not a chance."

Relieved by your answer he attacked your mouth again. Renewed intensity by your mutual admissions.

It was your turn to nip and lick down his neck. Biting lightly, leaving tiny marks across his chest. While in your knees you looked straight into his eyes as your fingers graced the waistband of his boxers. He sucked in a breath as you fondled him through the fabric. There was already a spot wet with precum. Feeling up and down his hard length you realized how big the Uchiha's dick was. You shivered in anticipation, imaging how good it would feel to have Sasuke buried inside you.

Pulling down the fabric, the raven's member sprung forth smacking against your lips. His hands were in your hair as your tongue licked the large round head of his dick. His legs shook, his grip on your h/c tresses almost painful. He had reached his peak.

Sucking his thick long member into your mouth, Sasuke came. "S-sorry," he muttered looking away, embarrassed.

You swallowed his load, licking the salty cum off your bottom lip. "Its fine," you smiled up at him, "you just need a moment. Happens to most guys their first time so I've heard."

He looked back at you, features hardening. He roughly pulled you to your feet, pushing you against the wall. "I don't want to hear about other guys. I only want to hear you screaming my name."

You smirked, "make me. Make me scream, Sasuke. Make me scream so loud we wake the neighbors."

His mouth twitched into a semi-smile before he kissed you against. You could feel him hardening against your leg. You pushed him away, dancing out of his grasp. Smiling slyly you turned and bent over dramatically removing your panties. Exaggerating your movements to give him a show. After, you threw your panties at his face and took off towards your bedroom.

You didn't make it very far. He caught you before you could open your door. Giggling as he pushed against you from behind, you twerked against him, feeling his hard length against your butt. Kissing the back of your neck, he fondled your breasts, tweaking your nipples. One of his hands slid lower, to the heat between your legs. His other hand reached up to move your head sideways for a kiss.

Sasuke's fingers explored your dripping folds. Gentle digits stroked you, feeling you twitch against him in certain sensitive areas. A finger found your tender bud and your entire body jerked, moaning. He started to rub faster but you held his hand, slowing his movements, showing him how you liked to he touched.

Feeling the knot tighten in your stomach you moaned into the Uchiha's mouth, "I'm so close. Don't stop."

He kept up kissing you, fondling your breast and rubbing your clit. Suddenly he slipped a finger inside you. Your walls clenched and you squirted into his hand. One hand holding your waist, the other coated in your juices went to his mouth as he broke the kiss.

Staring into your eyes, he sucked his fingers clean, "even sweeter than I imagined."

Spinning you around he kissed you, letting you taste yourself on his tongue. Sasuke opened your door and walked while kissing you to your bed. He lay you down then crawled on top of you. He admired your body, gently caressing you in places he found you to be sensitive.

His mouth found your breasts again. His tongue swirled a nipple before he bit down making you squirm. Letting it go with an audible pop, he did the same to the other nipple. Then he headed lower. Placing kisses on your stomach and abdomen. Using both hands to spread your lower lips he licked your wet slit up to your bundle of nerves. His fingers rubbed at the nub as his tongue plunged into your hole.

Squirming, you grabbed hold of his hair tugging on it, "Sasuke!" Groaning into your pussy, he used his elbows to pin down your legs as he kept tongue fucking you. His wet muscle dipping into you over and over. Fingers playing with your clit. The knot built as his tongue dove deeper and finally broke. Sucking up your juices, he swirled his tongue inside you. Licking up your slit he sucked on your clit and plunged 2 fingers inside you. Thrusting then in and out, you threw your head back and gripped the sheets screaming his name.

"Sasuke!" Arching your back, trying to get him closer he added another finger then a 4th while licking at your tender nub. Another orgasm washed over you, and you screamed. If your neighbors weren't awake before they are now.

Panting you sat up and suddenly pushed him down on flat his back, "my turn." You pumped his huge member slowly, swirling the top around with your tongue. Just as you were about to take him in your mouth you were flat on your back again, arms pinned above your head.

Sasuke used one hand to grip your wrists and the other to spread your legs, he lay between them lining himself up with your hole. Lips connecting in a tender kiss, he pushed his way inside you. Both moaning into the kiss, he started thrusting.

"Slow down," you caressed his cheek, "or you won't last."

"Hn," you could tell he didn't want to but he did slow his movements, if only by a little.
Flesh smacked together. Sweat dripping from both your foreheads. He sped up his thrusts.

"Wait," you held up your hand to pause him.

"What?" He snapped irritated and confused.

"Lean back a second," he reluctantly pulled out slightly, allowing you to pull your legs up over his shoulders. "OK."

He thrust back into you, now deeper than before. He moaned, his body starting to shake. You knew he was close.

"Y/n."

"Faster! Sasuke, faster! Harder! Oh my fuck!"

You felt your own orgasm reach its boiling point. Sasuke kissed you roughly as he came hard. He kept pumping helping you reach yours and you screamed into his mouth. The raven collapsed on top of you. Peppering your lips with tender kisses.

When he stopped you opened your eyes. He wore a rare genuine smile. Then he chuckled.
"What's so funny?"

He rolled off you, pulling you into his arms and against his chest, "just wondering why it took me so long. Imagine if I had said something sooner, we could have been doing that all this time." He gave you a cocky grin. "Tell me I'm the best you've ever had."

You rolled your eyes. It was true. No sex you'd had before could compete with that. "Hmm, I dunno..."

He flipped over, pinning you with a classic Uchiha smirk. "Guess I'll just have to erase all those memories." His lips found yours again as his large member grew hard. After all, there where still other places in your apartment to cover before morning.