The founders

[ heloooo guys I'm I hope you enjoy and sorry for the late update and also sorry if I don't know the tricks I'll just describe them ]

Turning the open sign on, you walked back to the front counter, prepping your arms up and your chin rested on your palms. Exhaling out of boredom, your mother started putting cupcakes and any other sweets in little show glass containers. Your phone began to buzz like crazy, grabbing you out of your trance.

You kept it away, well, since your mother never ants you on your phone during work but today it just seemed to piss her off than usual.

"You gonna get that?" She raised a brow glaring at you. As sweat trickled down, you grabbed your phone without hesitation.

"What!-" before another word could be said, this cRAzY girl had the audacity! To talk over you.

"NIKO! You won't believe it! I-" You knew from the excitement it was Gen.

"Wow, wow. Slow your roll kid, I'm at work your kinda loud." She let out a chuckle before breathing rather rapidly.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry, forgot about that. But, there's this new skater in town! He beat shadow! Get this get this....HE DOESNT EVEN SKATE AHAA~!" This girl seemed to be on drugs with the excitement she sounded over the phone. You stood there puzzled as to what she meant.

"(•_•)...what?" Gen groaned at your mental stupidity of understanding the simples things EVER!

"Ugh~. Whatever I'll tell you later at S tonight, all right?" You felt yourself being guilty knowing you couldn't be there when they were.

"Mmm~. Actually, I can't go." You lied.

"WHAT? Why not Niko? C'mon, your barely there anymore!" Again, ya felt guilty.

"I know, I know. My mom actual caught me sneak out and said I can't go out for a week. I'm sorry again Gen but can you tell the girls for me. Please?" Your mom hadn't grounded you from anything, after all, your an adult just under her rules (•_•;). Which reminded you and you slapped yourself on the head. 'Damn it! I sound stupid now!'

"Ah~ okay. I see. Well sorry for getting you in trouble talk to you later." Gen then hung up. You stood, there dumbfounded at how she hadn't caught on. 'At least she's an idiot.' And you went back to standing at the counters board and out of your mind.

"Thank you for shopping here! And have a lovely day miss!" You waved off the elderly lady who waved back and exited. You sighed in relief seeing that no one else had been in the shop for a while. It was getting darker by the second and you didn't want to be late to 'S' as Nike. As you know, goddesses don't show up late, just fashionably.

"Go." You mother's voice rang with irritation. You looked up at her confused. "With your little skater friends. Don't you have a an identity to keep?" A small smile creeped up on her lips. You immediately threw the apron on the hook and jumped over the counter. Giving your mother a kiss in the cheek before racing off to your house.

"Thankyoumomiloveyousomuch!" It was just a scramble of words at how excited you were. You didn't care about not having a ride there, you just needed your skating energy out already! It had been a few days since you've skated at 'S' but tonight, you were gonna make it up to everyone.

-

You reached your front door me barged in. Quickly making your way down the hall and in your room, throwing all your clothes off and putting on your dress. Tying the corset tight and putting on your shoes. Before you tied your hair into a messy braid. You threw your glasses on the bed and raced out with your board.

In your way there you showed the security at the gate your pin. With a nod you were let in and skated your way inside.

"Look! Cherry blossom is here!

"Ah~! And joe! MARRY ME JOE!"

"I wanna marry your abs joe!"

"You look as hot as always cherry blossom!" As of hearing the praise and glory from the founders of 'S'. You, a goddess yourself decided to just take that away for a minute.

"I-it's Nike everyone!" One person said.

"Ah~! The beautiful goddess has returned!" A slight grin appeared. Oh, how you missed being noticed and called out by your fans.

"Marry me Nike!"

"I'm planning on it!" You yelled back. Sending a wink towards the male whom madly blushed like crazy. Not even noticing the big gorilla staring at you. Admiring the beautiful gown you always wear, never seems get old.