The newbie? Won?

[ I hope you enjoy my dear lovely's again, sorry I don't know tricks I'll just describe ]

Grabbing your dress, you twirled it around as you danced along your board. Waving and blowing kisses to all the men and women who looked your way. You hauled to a stop by dragging your left foot on the kick tail while it dragged on the road. And there he was, the newbie. Like the internet told you, his hair like snow recognizing it easily.

I picked up my board and walked over to the kid. "Ah~. So your the newbie everyone talking about? Glad I get to finally meet you." As him and his little red haired friend Reki turn around. Relief eyes began to shimmer like stars. His hands close to his chest like a fanboy.

"Ya-ya-your...Nike! The goddess skater!" He got on his knees and began bowing like a madman.

"Goddess skater?" The snow like haired boy said while he friend rambled on about you and your skating career which only made you giggle.

"Dude!" Reki had paused what he was saying only to stare at his friend. "The GODDESS of all skaters! She's amazing, she's one of the founders of 'S'!"

"Yup! That's me. And it's a pleasure to meet you boys both. I came here to watch you..." You waited for his name.

"Langa. Langa Hasegawa." He said.

"A-and i'm-" Reki announced but you cut him off.

"Reki. Yeah, I know you. Your a really good skater. Might have to go up against you some time niño." I ruffled the Reki's hair which caused him to faint.

-

"Hmm~. Isn't that intriguing. Hey, wanna make a bet on which one of them will win?" Joe looked over towards Cherry.

"There's not much to bet on here. We don't need to watch this race to know who'll succeed." Cherry harshly said.

"Miya. So we agree then?" Joe asked only for his girl fans to cross around them.

"Reluctantly so." The girls swooned over the two skaters. Having a little fun you thought, you joined in.

Pushing past their fam girls, you made your way in the front. Being sure to cheer for Hasegawa. "Oi, niño. Be careful alright. Make sure to kick fur balls ass got it?" I gave the bot a thumbs up while he gave a nod.

The lights shined red and finally green. Both boys pushed of their boards, increasing speed. They went around the corner, now not being able to see, just your luck a pink car was beeping and people moved out of the way. 'Well, looks like this is my lucky day.'

"Who told you you could sit in my car!" You opened the door to see Shadow and Reki already in.

"Got room for one more?" You hopped in making both of them look back at you. "This isn't a taxi get out!"

"Go straight!" Reki said.

"I know what to do!" Shadow yelled.

"Then hurry up! And stoping driving so slow, what are you the elderly?" You yelled out.

"Shit up damn it!"

-

Following right behind Hasegawa and Miya. You saw Hasegawa skate up a rock, spinning in the air as he landed in front of Miya.

"Wow! I like this kid already, he's got some talent." I said, making Rekis eyes twinkle while his hands were close to his chest in fists.

"Oh wow! That board. What is it?" Shadow exclaimed while keeping his eyes on the road. Thank you Jesus.

"It's my secret snowboard wheel. I remodeled it to make it switch and go side ways, that way he won't stress no matter which way he goes!" Reki exclaimed. I though you gotta say, you were pretty impressed.

"What are you smokin? If you did that he'll never be able to skate straight?" Shadow yelled.

"Seeing the way this kid rides his board. It doesn't need to be straight! He's a savage." Sitting up closer to the two guys in the front, getting a better look at Hasegawa. You then rolled down the window along with Reki.

"You ride that out through 'S'!"

"C'mon on Chico! Beat hair balls ass! Skate to the infinity~!" You and Reki yelled out from the car windows. As the boys with beef turned around the corner, you guys following behind, Miya leaned forward in which he began to go faster. And ahead of Hasegawa.

"Holly balls! How fast is that board?" The boys began to go even faster. You were concerned, even for the little shot, Miya. If he moved wrong It's game over. Seeing Hasegawa show no sign of slowing down you winced as his board and himself were propelled forward off the tree.

You knew he was good, but not crazy good. "What the actual hell! Who is this boy?" You opened the window again and started to cheer for the boy.

"That kid. That kid, is Langa Hasegawa." Reki announced, proudly.