11

"If you ever go near her again, I will kill you." Aimi flinched as she met the angry gaze of the blond haired fellow standing across her.

It was still 7 in the morning, but Katsuki and Aimi were already at the rooftop to talk. Aimi was looking forward about what Katsuki was going to tell her, but her anticipation turned disappointment when she learned that Katsuki was only there to warn her.

"Why are you so nice to her?! Was it to make me jealous?!" Aimi couldn't stop her outburst and shouted at Katsuki.

Strange.

Katsuki thought how pathetic Aimi is right now. He find it weird because he used to find it adorable whenever she acts angry, but right now, nothing about her is adorable-but more like, outright annoying to him.

"Ha?" Katsuki snarled at her, never caring if he was rude or anything. He doesn't care anymore. Aimi was someone he used to love, but that doesn't mean he can't and won't move on from her.

Aimi was the reason he joined Boyfriend Simulator after getting scouted. He doesn't have any idea why Aimi knows about his job but it would be very dangerous if she kept on blabbering her mouth about his job.

Boyfriend Simulator isn't really a secret or illegal, but it isn't a public thing either. Because as mentioned, they only get costumers unless costumers recommend someone, or they stumble upon the official website.

Boyfriend Simulator has just started their operation and it has garnered a lot of attention from single people across Japan. The first operation happened three years back in Hokkaido region, and the Musutafu just opened their line for people from Musutafu a week ago, and thus, it was just a coincidence that you were the first one to inquire to the website during its opening.

"Don't fuck with me, Aimi. I don't even fucking care about you anymore." Katsuki said bluntly, his words cut Aimi like a knife, "but if you don't keep your distance from (y/n), I promise you, you won't get away with it."

He was true to his words. If anything happens to you and Aimi has anything to do with it, he cannot imagine what can he do to her in return.

Because even if Katsuki doesn't admit it, he was quite fond of you. Though the reason might be unknown, but he was pulled by you, being so entranced by your personality. Plus, you were the one who really sticks with him despite his personality.

"Katsuki! I still love you, can you please stop hurting me?!" Aimi shouted at the top of her lungs, making Katsuki turn his back to the girl with disgust in his face.

He found it funny. Because he was the one who got cheated on. He was the one who suffered emotionally because of Aimi and here she is, saying that she loves her and shit.

"Well, I don't. Stop getting on my nerves..." Katsuki stared at Aimi coldly, causing the girl to start shedding crocodile tears to earn sympathy, but failed miserably, "...bitch."

Aimi gasped in surprise, she wasn't used to being called that by Katsuki because the Katsuki she knew was loving and he spoils her a lot. Aimi was frustrated and she was mad. But she never said anything in return, she just stood there, letting her tears fall from her eyes.

"You just made a bad choice, Kat. She's going to pay for this."

Katsuki turned away without hesitation and started to walk out of the place. He was so damn angry. Katsuki used to fall hard for that line. I love you-s and shit, he used to believe on those things too.

He walked down the hallway only to meet you, standing at the vending machine to buy pudding. It was strange because his mood went from bad to better just seeing you happily holding the pudding as if it was a grand prize. He approached you and took the pudding from your hand, immediately raising his arms up so that you can't take it back.

"Ah! Hey!"

You furrowed your brows in confusion as to why did he stole it from you, but Katsuki could only stare at your face while you were grumbling all sorts of curses under your breath.

Katsuki leaned his head closer to yours before giving you a peck on the forehead before he handed the pudding back to your hands again before walking past you again.

"Yes, good morning to you too, pudding."

Poof. And just like that, your face immediately twisted into a bewildered expression. Your hand held the part where his lips landed as you stared at his back.

Katsuki was hiding a small smile in his lips and he felt like his mood lift up. As expected you can only do that to him. He was partly glad you were bounded in a contact with him.

Fuck Aimi, he doesn't even give a shit about her anymore. His mind now was filled with so many things to do with you during this one hundred days contract you have with him.

Katsuki turned his head again and saw you walking behind him, that's why he rolled his eyes before he hooked his arms around your shoulders and made you walk along with him.

"I told you to walk beside me." Katsuki muttered irritably.

You looked up to the taller man before you bursted into a small chuckle, "why are you being so overprotective?" you asked back.

Katsuki looked back at you with his eyebrows clashing against each other. You quickly looked away after realizing how awkward to look at his face.

Damn, I'm so weak for ikemen. Katsuki Bakugou you're a sin.

Katsuki would always wonder why do you always shy away from him when in fact you should be sticking with him after you got hurt by Aimi. He silently examined your face before he let out a sigh, ruffling your hair.

Did she forget she got hurt because of Aimi?

"Do you want to go somewhere later?" Katsuki asked you which made you think about of a certain place that you heard that just opened in Shibuya recently.

You quickly nodded your head at Katsuki, "ah! If you like, you can join me after class. I'm checking out this new manga store later."

"Weeb." He muttered which made you pout.

"Well sorry about that, normie!" You whined back at him.

But truth to be told, Katsuki also started reading mangas because you said you liked it on your details in the boyfriend simulator form. Though it was not needed, he just wanted to know what your likes and dislikes are.

Katsuki messed your hair again before he smirked, "I'm coming with you, don't worry."

You smiled as you two entered the classroom, but that was a mistake since the rest of the class just saw you together, and their faces started to grin mischievously.

"Ah! Here comes the lovers!"

Countdown : 65 more days until the contract expires.