Misaki Mei's Death

Everything was normal after the extra person was eliminated. Nothing paranormal happened.
.
.
.
"GOOD MORNING! REI! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" said Rei, the bird. Kouchi got out of his bed. "Yeah, yeah, good morning." he said yawning.
Kouichi brushed his teeth, washed his face, ate breakfast, got dressed and went to school. He met Mei while walking to school.

"Good morning, Sakakibara." she said. "Oh, good morning!" he answered back. "How do you feel today? Is a nice weather outside, right?" Mei asked.
"Yeah! I feel pretty well."

They arrived at school after 10 minutes of walking, then they went at the vending machine and bought some snacks for later. The classes have started.

*Bell rings* "Okay, class, see you next hour!" said the new homeroom teacher, Mukana Shinsou.
Mei and Kouichi met on the top of the school's roof as they usually do.

"Hey, Sakakibara." Mei said. "What is it?" he answered. "Isn't this place too disturbing?" she said.
"Oh, um... yeah the wind is blowing very hard.."Kouichi answered. "No, this is not what I meant." she said.

"Misaki is acting weird today.." Kouchi thought himself.

*Bell rings* Everyone got back to their class.

After 3 hours, the lunch period came. Kouchi is still thinking about Mei's weird acting.

The last period came. It was Maths Class. Mei smiled to Kouichi. He was still wondering about Mei's acting, she usually doesn't does that.

20 mintues after:
Kouchi didn't paid attention to class, he was distracted by his thoughts.

"Misaki, wake up! You're in class!" their teacher said.
"Ms. Misaki, Ms Misaki!" he said again.
Panicated, Kouchi went to Mei. She didn't gave any sign, no breathing, no heartbeath, not any move.
Kouichi gasped. "What's the matter, Sakakibara?" Mr. Mukana asked.
"Misaki is... dead..." Kouichi answered.
"WHAT??????" everyone yelled.

Kouichi was completely shocked... after 3 months thinking the curse was broken seeing his closest friend die...