Chapter 1

The image above is what Mia wore to her new school.

Trigger warning

Mia's POV:

Don't cry. Don't beg him to stop. Don't say anything. He will just start the whipping then.

I'm handcuffed to the bed. I could feel his member inside me. A feeling of disgust washed through me. He was touching my naked body. Roughly kissing my lips, my jawline and the my neck...my neck. I knew what he was going to do. He was going to bite me. He was going to mark me. Again. This is what he always does when he rapes me. He marks me. Over and over again. The pain is indescribable. My own personal hell. I can feel the handcuffs coated with wolfsbane burning my skin.

He starts nipping my neck. I hate it! I should only be marked by my mate! My mate...surely he will not want someone so broken and isn't a virgin. Alpha John then extends his canines and bites me, for the third time today. I scream. I don't know how much more I can take this. I start to see black dots in my vision and I can't stop the small plea that comes out.

"P...please, st...stop."

And that's my mistake. He hates it when I beg him to stop. His eyes turn black and I know that his wolf is at the surface. He gets his belt and that's when the tears I tried so hard to hold in fall. He starts the whipping.

***

I wake up, covered in sweat and my bed sheets. I take deep breaths to try and slow down my heartbeat. Mia, breath. In and out. It was just a nightmare. He's not here, you're safe.

After a few minutes I check the time on my alarm clock.

6am.

I should probably wake up now. It's two hours till I have to get to my new school. I somehow manage to get out of my tangled sheets and out of my bed and look at my two year old son, Luca, sleeping peacefully in his crib. I plant a kiss on his forehead and go out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I should probably tell you a little bit about me.

My name is Mia Jackson - full name Amelia Rachel Anastasia Celine Jackson. I know. It's a mouthful. Well, I was named Amelia because my mum really liked the name, Rachel because that's the name of my mum's dead best friend, Anastasia because that was the name of the main character in one of my mum's favourite children films and Celine because my mum was a fan of Celine Dion. I'm also a wolf.

I have a best friend called Maddie and a son called Luca (as you already know). Maddie and I are 17 and are rogues. Rogues are wolves that have been kicked out of their pack. They are hated and they are killed if one crosses a pack's territory. You can tell by the colour of their eyes how crazy and mad they are. For example, rogues with red eyes means that they are the most feral. Maddie and I didn't have a choice but to become rogues. We ran away from our old pack.

When wolves turn six, they shift into their wolves for the first time. The shifting process is absolutely excruciating but after you have done it a few times, it becomes painless.

When I first shifted, my mum was so happy. My dad was the Beta of my old pack and died in a rogue attack a few months after I was born. We were a happy pack but that all changed when I first shifted and the alpha saw my wolf. My mum tried to keep me safe but he extended his claws and slashed them against her chest, killing her. Right in front of me. Since then I was held captive, raped by the alpha and tortured when I pissed him off.

It wasn't until two years ago when I was 15 that I finally managed to escape with Maddie. It wasn't until one month after we escaped that I found out that I was pregnant with Luca.

I had just finished making some toast, scrambled eggs and pancakes when Maddie came in the kitchen with a very grumpy Luca in her arms. He is definitely not a morning person.

"What time is it?" Mads says.

"6.30. I have made some toast, scrambled eggs and pancakes." Maddie puts Luca in his highchair who all of the sudden squeals as soon as he sees the food. Hmm, now I know his weakness.

"Thanks. Don't forget we have to take Luca to the daycare centre and then be at Evermore High School by 8."

"Yeah I know. Do we really have to go."

"Yes, Mia. The new werewolf law states that rogues under the age of 18 must attend the nearest school to them."

"Fiinne."

Authors note:

Sorry the chapter was a bit long. Since this was the first chapter, there was a lot of explaining about some things that I had to include. Hopefully the next chapter will be a bit shorter. Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story.