Ondreaz: why are you so mean? You : how am I supposed to act? Oh so you want me to tell you hey baby were in the same room Yay. Ondreaz: no yourself the kind girl the shy one at school. You: Ondreaz that was a year ago you moved schools and things have changed.

Ondreaz: what do you mean. You: omg stop asking questions and go to sleep it's 10 pm. Ondreaz: just answer this question please. You: I have changed Ondreaz ever since you left me broken I decide to change so now I'm not the shy and kind girl from school.

Ondreaz: then what are you at school now? You: more like a fuck girl Ondreaz: what? You can't just change yourself like that your crazy. You: look Ondreaz I will get this clear you don't control my life and I do whatever the fuck I want. Ondreaz: hmm I can see you changed your style just like mine. You: that doesn't matter. Ondreaz: I mean I was the fuck boy at school.

You: but that didn't make youspecial you are dumb as fuck. Ondreaz: I know but like can we betogether again. You: no bitch. Ondreaz: come on y/n one morechance. You: nah Ondreaz: let's just say you're the red I'm theblue let's make purple? You: ok let's try this I'm the purple you're theyellow Ondreaz: what? That's such a bad combination. You: I knowright that means we aren't met to be together no more.

can you all please vote?