Mera's love for Atlanna

Atlanna is the Queen of Atlantis while Mera is the princess of Xebel which is raised by Atlanna since young, during Mera's younger days Atlanna teach her to open up and love people more and Atlanna then continue to tell her that if she loves someone she must tell the person if not show her. Whenever Mera thinks about Atlanna she smiles, she also feels a tingle in her pussy when she wants to get naked and mastebe herself but Mera's father King Nereus goes into her room as Mera hears her father comes into the room so she quickly puts her clothes back on. When King Nereus is in her room he ask Mera:"Mera? Do you have feelings for the queen?" Mera answered:"What do you mean by feelings for the queen? Dad?" King Nereus continued:"You knows... feelings..." Mera answered:"I know is about feelings. But what kinds of feelings? You have to be specific. Dad." King Nereus continued:"The sexual kind... Mera." Mera:"Oh! The sexual kind!" King Nereus:"Yeah! The sexual kind!" Mera continued:"Well... I do have that kind of feelings for the queen." King Nereus:"Do the queen knows?" Mera answered:"No... Dad... she do not know" King Nereus:"Oh! Ok! So... Mera? What will you do when the queen finds out?" Mera:"Well... I will just show her" King Nereus:"Mera... Sweetie... How are you going to show her?" Mera:"Easy... By kissing her on the lips..." King Nereus:"Oh!" Mera:"Yeah!"