The introduction + New Queen

As both Mera and Atlanna is happy that Lana is growing up finely Atlanna then tells Mera that she decided to introduce Lana to King Nereus and so both Atlanna and Mera sees that King Nereus is going towards them which both Mera and Atlanna introduce Lana to King Nereus and King Nereus tells them that he is happy to see his granddaughter Atlanna then tells them that she wants to introduce Lana to the Atlantean Guards and she will be also training Lana to be the next queen of Atlantis which both King Nereus and Mera agrees to the idea, and so Atlanna then takes Lana to the Atlantean Guards and she introduce her to them and also tell them that Lana will be the next Queen of Atlantis and a few day later Atlanna starts training Lana to be the next Queen of Atlantis. After Atlanna trains Lana for weeks now Lana who have starts becoming a prominent next Queen of Atlantis. After the training Atlanna then decided to give her trident and also the queen place to Lana which Lana accept, Atlanna then tells Lana that if she will be the adviser for the queen if Lana have any questions for the queen throne. So Atlanna brings Lana to the throne room and introduce Lana to the Atlanteans as the new Queen of Atlantis.