Ghoul prison attack part 1: the beginning of a nightmare

Izuku was walking to Kyoka's room but is stopped by Aizawa "Midorya All Might wants to talk to you something after that come to my office." Aizawa said and walked away 'maybe another time I'll ask her.' Izuku thought as he started to walk towards All Might's office.

<time skip>

Izuku arrives at All Might's office and opens the door and walks in "young Midorya how have you been?" All Might asked and Izuku glared at him "I mean since you've been back." All Might said.

"Fine what is this about?" Izuku asked as he sat down across from All Might "I want to offer you my quirk to you." All Might said.

"..................thanks but no." Izuku said "may I ask why?" All Might asked "I don't think I'm worthy." Izuku said "young Midorya I don't care that you're a ghoul you have the heart of a hero." All Might said.

"I'm not worthy because I killed some ghouls while I was escaping from Jason's little 'fun house'." Izuku said "I understand that you don't want the quirk and I'll respect your decision." All Might said "thank you now I have to talk to Aizawa." Izuku said leaving the room.

When he reached Aizawa's office Aizawa was lying down in front of it in his sleeping bag "Aizawa what did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked looking at the man.

"I wanted to know if you'd like to go on patrol with me, Best Jeanist and Hawks." Aizawa said "............sure.......but first I have to talk to Yaoyorozu to get my new hero costume." Izuku said and started to walk back to the dorms.

When he got back he sees Yaoyorozu in the common room arguing with Iida "HEY!" Izuku yelled and they turned to him "shut up.........Yaoyorozu I need you to make me a hero costume." Izuku said "ummm ok." Yaoyorozu said and Izuku grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper off the coffee table and started to draw the new hero suit.

When he was done he handed the paper to Yaoyorozu and she started to make the costume.

<time skip> <with Aizawa>

Aizawa was standing in front of the U.A gates waiting for Izuku then he hears someone land behind him he turns around to see Izuku in his new hero suit.

A gates waiting for Izuku then he hears someone land behind him he turns around to see Izuku in his new hero suit

(a/n art by magesticflame5166 )

"Nice suit problem child." Aizawa said "problem child?" Izuku said confused as he tilts his head to the right "anyways let's get going." Aizawa said as he used his scarf to get to the rooftops.

"Right behind you Eraser." Izuku said and cracks his right index finger and activates his kagune and pulled himself up into the air, then sends a tendril to next to Aizawa and pulls himself to the rooftop.

"How have you been able to do that?" Aizawa asked "after being tortured." Izuku said bluntly as he jumps to the next building "so where are we meeting up with Best Jeanist and Hawks?" He asked.