one

it was a typical morning in the city of Los Angeles Cecilia was getting ready to start her day. the warm breeze hit her face as she made her way over to the small shop she owns opening and getting ready to start her day.

night in the city of Los Angeles people were partying going to clubs life wasn't all ways as glamorous as people expected it to be in the city especially for Cecilia her life has always been glamorous like every girl dreamed of having a big fancy house, having natural beauty and talentand even the perfect body shape. It wasn't always as glamorous as people thought it was Cecilia grew up without the loving parents she had for wished, her parents were way too busy caught up with the fame and whatever article they could get themselves into. Her mum was too busy with her modeling career and everywhere she looked her mum was on tv or on one of those big flashy billboards you see and her dad never loved her like he should have . Every year that Cecilia got older the more she wished she had a normal childhood like her friend Emilie she grew up with a loving family and parents. Cecilia was interrupted by her friend Emilie yelling her name.

"Cecilia hurry up or we're going to be late!" Emilie yelled from down the stairs" I'm coming just wait for a second," she said to the girl.

It was a typical Sunday night Emilie wanted to go clubbing and Cecilia really didn't care since it happened every Sunday the girls would usually go every weekend as they both hopped into the uber before telling the driver the location they were heading. As they reached the location they both hopped out of the uber thanking him before heading into the club. Cecilia really wasn't much of a drinker unlike her friend Emilie, to say the least, the two girls were the complete opposite of each other Emilie was the outgoing one she could start a conversation with anyone even if it was a stranger that she barely. Cecilia never enjoyed larger parties or gatherings with people she would rather spend her time somewhere else where it was much quieter than a club. The night had only started Cecilia was still on her first drink of the night as Emilie had already had three glass and she was honestly gone Cecilia thought to herself before Emilie asked her to join on the dance floor she politely declined the offer as she watched Emilie make her way to the dance floor swaying her hips to the beat as a smile appeared on her face.

As Cecilia took another sip of her drink a man appeared next to her he had long golden hair he was much taller than her he had the most beautiful green eyes she has ever seen. She was quickly knocked out of her thoughts when the man next to her said a small "hey!"
Cecilia smiled and said a small "hello, before flashing him a smile"
"Your not much of a drinker I see?" as he looked at her before looking at the cup of alcohol in front of them.
" clubs aren't my thing, " she said before looking back at him.
"Well I'm Luke  and it's nice to meet  you, my dear, " he said as his Australian accent came through.
Cecilia cheeks turned are dark shade of red as yeh words he said made her tummy turn before saying.
"I'm Cecilia and its nice to meet you Luke ."

a/n