•Gahyeon

Lee Gahyeon x Reader {Female}
Smut
Overstimulation, Corruption, D/S. {this was in my drafts lmao I guess I'mma post this}
2671 Words

 {this was in my drafts lmao I guess I'mma post this}2671 Words

Not So Innocent

It's been months since you saw the kpop idol who you finally became friends with. In terms of having to be friends with Gahyeon it was bittersweet.

Everyday A talk for just a minute feels like gold that's how rare it was and you understood that it's not always going to be you.

That's why when they finally took a break before their next comeback. You decided to give your best friend a week filled with Laughter, Sleepovers, And food trips.

However everything was soon shattered when Gahyeon enters your apartment. "Y/N" Gahyeon's voice was gloomy.

You just got out of the shower and was just about to dry your hair but once you heard your best friend's voice.

Your feet immediately took you to Gahyeon. "Hey" You embraced Gahyeon into your arms before asking her what was the problem.

"Bora and Siyeon unnie kept on teasing me about you for the rest of the comeback" Gahyeon's tone was more lighter now.

You let out a whole hearted laugh poking her nose. "Silly we're just friends best of friends to be exact" You say leading Gahyeon to the living room.

"Yeah..best friends" Gahyeon's mutter was incoherent yet you didn't mind it.

You ordered food for both Gahyeon and You before preparing the sleepover.

Gahyeon is staying in your place for the entire week so you were excited and thankful that she wanted to stay with you for the entire week.

One day you were just laughing with gahyeon and talking about how dreamcatcher as a whole was doing.

Second Day Gahyeon was bothering you and you loved every second of it.

That's when you grew confused. By the second day You're heart starts to beat faster feeling a fluttery sense inside you.

"Y/N?" Gahyeon's face was in front of you snapping yourself out of your own thoughts.

This was happening for two days. The younger would always Get close to your face dangerously close. Sometimes she would 'jokingly' flirt at you.

"Gahyeon wait wait" You backed away slightly a blush creeping in your cheeks. "Are you ok?" Gahyeon questions worriedly thinking she might have gone too far.