I

The bell rang which told them the 'date' was over.

"Oh, that was so quick." Lauren looked at the fan with an apologetic look. She stood up and gave her a short hug.

"I know." The girl had a sad smile on her face. One of the guys from behind the scenes told that it was the next fan's turn.

The green eyed brunette waited for the girl to initiate a hug. She realized the blonde was feeling nervous so she held her hand and told her it's okay.

When the countdown started, blonde girl started asking random questions like what her favorite romantic movie was or what her fancy first date was like.

As Lauren was answering her last question, the bell rang.

"Dang it." She smiled at the girl and gave her another hug. "This was fun."

After the blonde girl went away, Lauren noticed the last fan was already there. She had a piece of paper on her hand, probably the one with the date questions.

They handed all the fans a list before shooting so they'd choose their questions from it. She saw the girl rip it up as the director told her to take a seat.

Nobody else had noticed it, so she decided not to say anything about it as she held back a smile.

The girl extended her hand to Lauren. Although she was taken back by it, she shook hands with her, just to receive a kiss on her hand afterwards.

"That's really sweet." She smiled widely. Before she could sit, the girl grabbed her chair, pulling it for the singer all kindly.

"Aw, thank you." The green eyed girl was in awe because she didn't really expect such gestures from anyone, since it wasn't a real date.

"Y/N, that's not how we planned it, you know." The director groaned.

So her name is Y/N, Lauren thought.

"Why, did you forget who the guest was?" Y/N replied sarcastically, making the singer blush.

"Whatever, just let's start alright." The countdown started.

Y/N looked at the gorgeous girl who was sitting in front of her.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, not giving a shit about the list of questions.

What's the worst they could do? she thought to herself. Probably firing her, but it wouldn't matter since she already met the beautiful Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren's eyebrows raised a bit, but not long after a warm smile found the way to her lips.

"Very good, actually. How're you?"

"Couldn't be better." She smiled looking at the green eyed girl and received one back from her.

Not wanting to waste time, she spoke again. "Tell me about yourself?"

"Okay, let's see. I love reading, drawing and cooking. I enjoy sci-fi movies. I have two siblings. Oh, call me crazy but I easily sense the vibrations of the people around me, so I give importance to positive vibes and energy."

She noticed how Y/N was listening to her cautiously with a hand on her cheek. Her eyes were sparkling as she listened to her raspy voice and watched her gestures.

"And what about-" when Lauren was about to ask her question, the bell rang, "..you." she lowered her voice.

Y/N's eyes did not move away from her. How beautiful can a person possibly be? She thought.

A sad smile appeared on Lauren's face after her lower lip curled making her pout.

"Sorry." she muttered. And for some reason, she felt sad that the date was over.