II

A week had passed since she attended the iHeart Radio interview and yet Lauren could not stop thinking about Y/N. She kept her promise and went out to drink coffee with all the participants during the week.

Today was different though.

She was going to see that girl again.

A smile found its way to her lips at the thought of her. What's happening to me? She thought. This should be no different than the previous hangouts with fans.

And yet deep down she knew that it was.

Her phone rang. She sighed when she saw the name on the screen.

"Yes, Ty?"

"Babe, are we still gonna meet later tonight?"

"Yes." Lauren looked at her reflection in the mirror. "I'll come to the club after I'm done with the meeting."

She zoned out, not paying attention to what else her boyfriend said. Managing to catch the end only, she muttered a 'bye' and hung up.

Her eyes were on the mirror as she put her circle earrings on.

That's so unlike you, Lauren, what's wrong with you?

[][][][][][][][][][][]

Lauren's arms were on the table. She raised her eyebrows with a smile and leaned forward as she spoke.

"Really? How come I never saw you there?"

They were talking about the places they hung out at. It turned out they had a lot in common.

"You may have seen me, it's just that probably you never noticed, which is normal." Y/N shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. "I saw you multiple times."

"Why didn't you come and say hi?" The cuban placed her hand on her cheek. "I don't bite, you know."

Y/N laughed lightly.

"Guess I just didn't want to bother you." The Y/E/C eyed girl's hand reached for her coffee.

"Plus, not to sound creepy or anything, but watching you from a distance was enough."

Though she felt the singer's eyes on her, she didn't dare look back. After taking a sip of her coffee, she cleared her throat.

"It didn't sound creepy at all. It was cute."

Finally meeting those green eyes, she could feel how her breath cut off. The brunette was looking at her with a smile like never before, which slightly narrowed her eyes.

"Well fuck." She whispered to herself, not realizing her mouth opened after seeing the Cuban stare at her like that.

Lauren looked down for a moment with a shy smile. Though she didn't want Y/N to realize she heard her, or that she was blushing.

"Sorry?" She asked looking at the girl's eyes, as if she couldn't catch what she said.

"Nothing." The girl knew she had to get herself together. She took a sip of her water.

"Would you please excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back." She said preparing to stand up.

"Of course." She smiled.

Y/N made her way to the bar counter. She paid the check and asked one of the waiters to take her car to the back entrance. They knew each other so it wouldn't be a problem.

She had noticed the paparazzi waiting outside, and she really didn't want the Cuban girl to be bothered.

One of her friends there, Ryan, handed her the rose which she had given earlier. After grabbing it and thanking him, she made her way back to their table.