Noodles and Battles

"Ugh, Kiryu, do we have to eat here again?.." I whined, about to throw a tantrum like a child. He turned around to look at me with his angered expression, "Do you want to get into another fight? If not, I suggest you stop complaining and eat."

I huffed as he opened the door for me, I walked in and ordered a decent sized bowl while my brother on the other hand got a big one. I wasn't surprised, nor was I shocked. I know what he orders and I'm fine with it.

Once we finished, he paid for both of us and we left. Once we were out, I began to groan once more, he turned to face me yet again and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Y/N... Are you alright?"

I pointed ahead and looked at him, "First we go to jail for 10 years because we took the blame for killing the patriarch and then we had to get into a funeral... Jesus.." I muttered.

He ran up to one of the thugs and socked them in the face while he continued to talk to me. "You can sit this one out if you'd like to." I only nodded and sat down.

I heard an unusual laughter come from behind me so I turned my head to see who was making all the commotion. No one was there... I turned my head to look at Kiryu to find a tall man with an eye patch and no shirt. "Kiryu-Chan!!! kehehe!" He laughed.

I could make out the tattoos on his chest and there was no doubt that he was apart of the Yakuza aswell. He had a bat with him and was getting ready to swing until he spotted me.

"Ara, ara, ara... And who might you be, little flower?" He asked, tilting his head while sauntering towards me. I scooted back and looked up at him, "I'm.... I'm Y/N, Kiryu's little sister..." I muttered.

He clapped his hands and jumped with joy as he began to speak, "Well, well if I woulda known you had a sister, Kiryu-Chan, I woulda tried to track you both dow-." before he could finish, Kiryu knocked him out.

He collapsed to the ground without any movement. I picked up his bat while Kiryu made me walk away with him. "Kiryu, who was that?" I asked. He stayed silent so I got persistent, "Kiryu! Who was he?! And why'd he keep saying Kiryu-Chan?"

He looked down at me and sighed, "His name is Goro Majima, he has been tracking me for a while just to fight." I tilted my head in curiosity, "Really?" he nodded and that's when we arrived at the bar he usually goes to.

I continued to hold the bat until Kiryu leaned in and whispered to me, "That's technically stealing, Y/N..." I furrowed my brows and shook my head, "I'll give it back.."

Thank you for reading this chapter!! Until I write again, bye, bye!! :)))
I will re-uploading my stories so please don't worry. It'll take some time but enjoy.