Realizing moment.

The media reported that Shivaay was not active on any social media for the past 7 days, exactly from the day when they last met. Anika couldn't think of anything other than excusing herself from her sisters when they were distressed to know about Shivaay.

"Trust me, Sia. It's all because of her," Ria said in panic. Anika stopped walking when she heard those words from her sister, tears leaking from her eyes when she realized the same. It's all because of her. Why does he always do that? Whenever she decides to think beyond him, he stops her by pulling these stunts. Now, it's not a stunt. He's worse. She made him worse. What will she do now?

"Rashi, I need to go to Kolkata," Anika helplessly cried to her personal assistant. She had never sounded broken to her office employees in these two years, but now everything went out of control. All she wanted was to take her words back and see him healthy. Nothing else. She couldn't afford to lose him after her parents' death. She says it or not, she wants him in her life, alive.

The private jet was arranged, Rashi accompanied her, and she constantly asked Rashi to check on Shivaay's update. Even she got connected with the hospital where he was admitted. She was taken aback in shock when they told her he consumed poison. It was a suicide attempt. He is in the critical stage. She couldn't speak anything. The dry part of her told that he was always so keen on keeping her in guilt, and all the mistake was done by him, and she was the one who always suffers in the end. But her heart made her so weak and stopped her from thinking further. She lost him, and hereafter she won't be seeing him ever.

She reached Kolkata in a few hours, counting each and every second on her own. After 3 hours, her car parked behind the hospital gate since there were paparazzi in the front gate trying to get news about Shivaay. Her legs were rushing inside the way shown by the hospital authorities. Her vision almost got blurred, but seeing his father, stepmother, and Ragini in front of the ICU where he was admitted, she got her energy back. Just by seeing the fake people around him. Anika saw his father once but met his stepmother for the first time. And Ragini, her eyes widened in shock to Anika over that place.

**************

His eyes were still closed; he could actually feel the pain in his stomach and chest area due to the fluids he consumed the last hour. Why his every attempt is failing miserably, he tried to cut off his veins, stopped by Om who approached my place at that particular point in time. And also, been there with him every moment. He was forced to see a psychiatrist, but he stayed silent throughout. Even he didn't give his ear to him who tried his level best to convince him by saying he has millions of fans who love him truly and why he's going behind a girl who never cared for him. Over that time, he badly wanted to hit his head with the chair he was sitting in. How can he say something like that about her? Nobody knows about her more than him. She was the only reason behind his success. And he never denies that till his last breath.

"Shivaay. Shivaay. Can you hear me?" - He could able to hear a strong new-male voice who tried to wake him up. He knew it; it would be the doctor who would be treating him. But he gave up; he didn't want to open his eyes and witness the world, especially when she completely rejects him, leaving him with no hopes with her.

"Shivaay, your family came to see you." - He again announced him, his body started to ache more. "Doctor, my only family is Honey, and she's not here, please stop lying." He replied to him in his thoughts. His father's image didn't even come before his eyes. And he still didn't attempt to open his eyes. He didn't have any touch with his father for the past three years after he took his name away and failed to recognize him when he was struggling. And his mind got a huge pause when he thought about his family. If they arrive, Anika must have got the information. He opened his eyes in a jerk.

"Are you fine? Is it paining anywhere?" - The doctor continued to ask the questions. He didn't care to respond to any of his questions, but his eyes wandered for her. He had no energy to speak anything. But he badly wanted to know whether she came to meet him. He tried his level best to speak.

"Ho... Honey..." - It was his first word as soon as he opened his eyes. The doctor asked the nurses around who nodded yes to him. His eyes shut in the lack of energy. What does that 'nod' mean? Did she come? To meet him? To get back to him? Or they misunderstand someone else. He will trash everything when they misunderstand anyone with the name Honey. None was allowed to do that mistake. Ever in their dreams.

He heard a door squeezing sound, eventually felt a heavyweight in his eyes that resisted him from opening it. But his heartbeat started to beat fast. In a millisecond, he felt a protective hold in his palm. Tears crossed his eyes; he recognized who was that. Other than him, who will recognize her with her one touch.

"I am here!" - She said and held his palm even tighter. He heaved out a deep breath from his chest and opened his eyes even though it hurt him a lot. When he saw the vision before his eyes, all he wanted was to scream out to the world that she's come back.

******************

Anika was shocked to hear that Shivaay didn't try committing suicide once but twice this week from his new manager, Om. He looked genuine, but his parents never looked as genuine as Om. His father was sitting and hearing the whole conversation without any emotions, but Ragini actually kept her hand on his right chest. Oh! You bitch! The heart is on the left side. Please switch the direction before anyone could notice. But Anika noticed everything, even his stepmother who sobbed, holding her pallu in her fists. Meanwhile, Om also said he was out of danger, which eventually took off the tension in her heart but the raging anger for the persons standing before her.

"She's the one who is responsible for Shivaay's condition." - Ragini told his father, who stood up from his place with a fake shocking reaction. Anika stayed silent.

"How dare you?" - He muttered looking at her. Instead of getting tense, Anika wanted to smile at them.

"Please go away; our son is already fighting in a battle." - His stepmom continued. Oh my god! What the heck is she listening to?

"People like her rush back to him after he gets success, so cheap on you." - Ragini continued, does she have the heart to say that? Who rushed back to him?

"For your kind of information, I flew down here in my private jet. If you're saying I came here for the money, search for me on the internet with the name Anika Srinath, and I am loaded." - Anika said with an attitude. His stepmom quickly did an internet search and formed an 'O' with her lips looking at her. She glanced at her twice.

"Actually, I don't care about his net worth, but his life. That is more important to me than anything in the whole world. So, make a 'way'; I have to go." - Anika informed them in her raised tone. None stopped her. She glanced at him from the glass door where he was operating. Soon the nurse rushed outside and called for 'Honey.' Tears crossed her eyes; she can't wait any longer. She rushed inside, seeing him lying in the bed, helpless. She couldn't stop herself from recalling the past when he had kidney failure. She could see his eye movement inside his closed lids, and she was crying in a mess looking at him. It was her fault, and he literally took her words and followed that, and they would be together now if he just heard her then.

"I am here!" - She cried and held his palm tighter. He held her back. He was trying to open his eyes but couldn't. She was looking at him the whole time and wished every god to open his eyes and assure her he's fine. That's what he did. He opened his eyes, but tears crossed his eyes instead, and she held his hand tightly.

********************