Im scared...

(( art isn't mine))
Jaycee's POV
Suddenly the whole chat starts to go absolutely nuts, dad puts it on slow mode. I back up in order to catch my breath. Dad and mom hug me as I calm down and I grab my laptop and load up Minecraft and get onto the world.

Again, the chat continues to go insane as I see a certain username DanTDM. And I just say hi! As we start the role play. As I have a face mask over the bottom of my face and a hat over my eyes.

~After the stream~
Dad, mom and myself say bye to the stream and stop it. Kopi comes up to us and dad as mom goes to the kitchen to I guess finish the cake with the finishing touches. Kopi has her leash in her mouth as I look at dad. "Okay Kopi, just let your sister and I get our jackets" dad says softly as I just grab my hoodie from my backpack and dad grabs his from the coat rack. I put Kopi on her leash and dad opens the door; we both walk out as I see the old apartment I used to live in; oh gosh that's a whole different story for another time.

Dad and I walk up to the elevator and he lets me push the down button as the elevator doors open Kopi, dad and I walk in and ride the elevator to the ground floor. I look at dad and give him a small smile as he returns the favor. We arrive at the ground floor and we walk out and to the main entrance of our apartment building and walk out into the busy streets of New York. I instantly grab dad's hand not daring to let go. I was scared to get lost and end up back in foster care.

Dad keeps me close to him as Kopi does her thing. "Thin- I mean dad?" I say softly as we watch Kopi run around at the dog park. "Yeah Jaycee?" Dad asks as he then realizes what I had just called him. I've been calling dad and mom. Think and Rachelle; yeah I know, I know.. but I just got the news today! Okay! It's not like I've had actual time to process everything! Just give me a break on this one! Anyways dad looks at me with tears in his eyes. I'd never thought I'd see him cry. I look at him with a bit of worry.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" I instantly ask shaking a bit in fear of him doing what my foster father did. But he'd never do that. And I know that for a fact! He hugs me tightly as I hug him back as he smiles softly and says "no, no no. You didn't. I just wasn't expecting it you know? Your mom and I wanted to give you time to process everything and wait for you to call us mom and dad..".  "I'm scared..." I say as Kopi comes up to us and somehow gets into the hug.