My past

Third person
Everything was quiet, Justin was in his office and Kopi and Jaycee were in the office as well asleep, Kopi was letting Jaycee lay her head on her torso.

Justin was filming a Roblox video and Was now editing said video. He was done an hour or so later and he turns around in his chair and smiles seeing Kopi and Jaycee asleep

He was happy, he was happy that his daughter was back. Rachel was making a small cake for Jaycee.

Jaycee didn't know what was to come. Justin was extremely excited but also scared and nervous about telling Jaycee. I mean it's not like he already had a nickname for her. He did! And it was lil think! Or mini me!

When Rachel saw Jaycee and she was talking with Justin, she said that Jaycee looks like him.

A/N: hey guys! I've been taking care of my new kitten and doing schoolwork and my dad was in the hospital and came back home on Saturday the 24th; which was my birthday, my sixteenth to be exact.

So I've been very very busy. Plus writers block for this book is beyond me rn. But I'm working on something. I promise. It just might be a bit of a while. It'll probably be a few days or weeks before I update this book.

Pfft heck it might even be tomorrow! I don't know yet.

But please please PLEASE. Be patient with me. I just turned 16 for peeps sakes! Let me get an update schedule figured out. (And more sleep then I have been getting))

I promise, it'll be a really good chapter but please give me time to actually come up with ideas; also remember that I have homeschooling, a dad that just had open heart surgery and just came home from the hospital again! For having fluid in around both of his lungs and I have a kitten named Duke to take care of.

Please give me time to try and get a decent writing schedule.

Thank you for understanding my situation. And God Bless You.

-Author.