Pt. 2

They walked in the big building and went to the elevator. There were 25 floors and of course two of them are living on the last one. The elevator was made of glass so you can see the whole city.

- We are here. - Dazai said and exited the elevator along with Chuuya. He unlocked and holy shit it was so big.

- Damn it is really big I mean I didn't expect nothing less from you and the theme of the apartament is really nice, sir. - Chuuya commented. The walls where dark gray and the furniture was red with little black details which somehow matched their vibes. It has two big bedrooms, quite big kitchen, living room and of course their offices. The living room was surrounded by windows and the boys were able to see the whole city.

- What a nice view don't you think Nakahara?

- Yeah, sir it is very pretty. I have a question about the bedrooms which one is mine and which is yours?

- The one at the end of the hall is mine and yours is next to mine, your office is right next to your room and if you are wondering about the bathrooms you will find it when you walk in the room. Now if you excuse me I'll be unpacking you can go to sleep now. Oh and change your gray blazer with red one so the others can know that you are almost as important as me. - Dazai said with a smile and then he walked in his room, while Chuuya was thinking how he will order new clothes without knowing the adress. Then he remembered that his legs almost gave up and walked towards his bedroom.
' Holy shit this this really is so well made' he thought and passed out on his bed.

He woke up slowly not really looking around him. The ginger tried to fall asleep again but didn't work. He saw a tall fugure standing next to his bed and he got up immediately.

- Good morning boss. - He said in a sleepy voice. Dazai was holding something in his hands and got closer to the bed as the sleepy man just focused on whats in his hands.

- You remember that thing about the blazer i mentioned. Well i bought three red blazer exactly the same but since you are really short i didn't know which one will fit..
'bastard how much I want to kick his fucking smiling face right now..'

- That has nothing to do with my height boss but thanks. When should I head to the HQ? - He asked politely.

- That won't be necessary. Today we will have meeting at 5p.m. with the owner of the 'Silver casino'. We will be teaming up with them. Since Kouyou is at Japan for her mission we will be the only two going. They know that we are called ' Double black' so we will be in matching suits which will arrive any moment! - Dazai smiled almost as if he forgot that Chuuya was just some servant for him. 'Double black my ass we will probably never use our abilities together and whats with that fucking smile'

- Ok i'll be going to shower, till later. - Chuuy simply replied not even caring anymore and he didn't even wait Dazai to leave the room. After about an hour he got out of the bathroom with completely dried hair and then realized that he didn't have any clean clothes to wear. He got out of the room and knocked on the brunnets door.

- Come in. - He answered as his eyes widened for a moment when he saw the shirtless ginger  only with a towel around his waist.

- Oh Chuuya~ are you trying to seduce me? Dazai questioned with a wide smile.

- WHAT, HELL NO. ' oh shit I forgot again..' I was going to ask when are the suits arriving because I didn't take any clothes? - He asked not even bothering with the others staring at his small body which surprisingly had a sharp V line and musculs.

- Actually they already came, what a shame i won't be able to stare at your beautiful figure.. - Dazai said as he got closer to his executor who was confused and backed away but didn't get too far and hit the wall. The brunette touched his pale skin as the other shove his hands away.

- Uh if thats everything I will be excusing myself, sir. - He rushed out of the room, his face was redder than his hair, then he saw his suit on the couch.'What was that fucking touch for, its not like he haven't seen me shirtless already. Well at least he bought matching hat with the suit'

A/N: Sorry for the long charpter and the spelling mistakes I haven't checked the story yet!