Chapter 3

"I knew this would happen but it still hurts"

*Laxus pov *

As I silently walked backed to the guild I was thinking about what Lucy said

*flashback*

"Promise me you won't think of me as a traitor"

*flashback over*

Then she ran off before I could say anything. I sighed and noticed I was at the guild already. The guild that brought us all together will now tear us apart because of a dense idiot and his idiotic 'girlfriend'. I walked in the guild and everyone stared at me.

"Do we have a problem". I asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Laxus did you get rid of the trash that fast, man we wanted to watch it happen why'd you take her out of the guild?". Natsu said...NASTU

"I advise you to watch your mouth when you're talking about my family....she doesn't concern you". I was beginning to get real irritated so I decided to leave.

"Your family...phahaha that weakling is your family are you sure!". Natsu was digging his own grave at this point.

*3rd pov *

When laxus heard natsu bad mouthing his baby sister he was so sure he saw red for a split second but he shook it off.

"Natsu did you just call my baby sister weak...". Laxus was calmly talking...too calmly.
Evergreen, bixlow and freed ducked for cover they knew only Lucy could calm him down but SHES NOT HERE.

"I ADVISE THE SMART PEOPLE TO DUCK FOR COVER LAXUS IS GONNA BLOW A FUSE WITHOUT LUCY HERE". Mira yelled.

"WERE ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU MIRA". Evergreen, Bixlow and Freed yelled.

"HA! Y'all are still scared of lax-". Natsu started but he looked at Laxus and shivered

 Natsu started but he looked at Laxus and shivered

"Shit..."
Laxus was gonna shock Natsu but something no someone stopped it from happening...it was lucky Lucy

*Lucy Pov*
I felt like I had to go to the guild...like my body wanted to get up and my heart had a bad feeling. I groaned and got off my bed and walked to the guild. When I got the I sat in a dark corner to observe Gajeel then walked over and sat with me.

"Hey bunny girl why ya in the dark?" Gajeel said in a state of confusion

"I'm observing the argument brother if it gets too heated I'll step in as for right now this looks exciting" I said with stars in my eyes.

"Me and Laxus gots the weirdest little sister ever" Gajeel was slightly laughing at the way I was watching the argument. I noticed Laxus looked like he was 'powering up' from what Natsu said about me.I sighed and got up.

"I guess it's time to step in.." I looked at Laxus and ran towards him and hugged him like me life depended upon it. "Big brother stop this you're scaring me.." I whispered in his ear.I then felt Laxus hug me back and he slid to the floor repeating 'I'm so sorry lulu', 'I didn't mean to I'm sorry', and 'lulu forgive me'.Everyone that was watching was looking in shock. The weakling Lucy stopped Laxus,the masters grandson.....