Page 3

With the passion in Paul's dark brown eyes and the love that is in his red pounding beating heart. However, Paul never knew he could show affection, have loving feelings towards another human individual, and another human person on God's green planet called earth. Who has such a beautiful soul on the inside but has a beautiful personality on the outside but also who is especially beautiful. Even though she is down to earth and she is a sweet amazing humble African American girl by the name of Molly Mae. Who is dainty as a very bright red rose in a bush which is ready to be pick from the rose bush by the hands of the 16 years old handsome and charming outspoken intelligent Paul Cummings Greenwood that are located in the personal garden of the head maidens who has it in the back yard of the Sacred Heart Orphanage For Children. However, the beautifully decorated garden was planned, planted on the property in the year 1803, and by the head maiden with two of her own hands and by herself which she was an independent woman who was not depending on anyone, not even a man to help her with the decorating of the garden but the development or the planning of the garden but also the planting of the garden because she picked out the different varieties of flowers, trees, and fruits & vegetables to be planted but she place a birdbath in the garden but also place a bench between the trees. So the head maiden can watch the birds sing & bathe or play in the water fountain.

However, which is all of suddenly is eventually, the personal garden of the head maiden, and is very unexpectedly full of amazingly beautifully scented fragrances from the flowers. Whichever the location or the direction of the scents are coming or emerging from the garden. The fast rapidly growing of flowering are expanding by the daytime and the nighttime but the flowers are blooming into beauty essentials but also blossoming into very beautifully decorated bright colors of graciously different varieties of beautiful elegant flowers even in the relaxing & personal garden of the head maiden. In the addition of God's beautifully styled vibrant handcrafting of the green planet which is called earth that God who art in heaven himself had hand crafted just like the heavens into elegancy.

As Paul was daydreaming about Molly Mae that is when the cashier was waving his hands around in Paul's face while he was still staring off into space but Paul did not budge, and the cashier snapped his fingers at Paul by saying to him to get Paul's attention" Wakey! Wakey! is that going to be all for you today sir?" while the cashier was huffing and puffing but rolling his eyes at the moment but also Paul then came back to reality and said to the cashier " I am so so sorry sir! but no it will not be all for me today but also I would love to buy these two hats and this diary as well!." The cashier rung up the two pens, the two hats, and the diary but Paul was looking around to see if he wanted to grab or purchase something else that is when this black journal that is decorated with leather caught Paul's eyes but also he walks over to it which was sitting on a bookshelf.

Even though the black leather journal got Paul attention, that is when he picked it up from the shelf, and he open the journal up while he was flipping through pages but he noticed on the inside of the journal it was brand new but also the paper was decorated with where you can place photographs in the book. Paul said to himself " This would be a perfect journal where I can decorate the inside of it with photographs of myself, have James in there, and Flowers or leaves but to write letters to Molly Mae but also write anything I can think of down in this journal and find a little branch of a tree to put in there as well!." However, Paul had a plan, as he was walking to the counter, and he placed the journal on the counter but he said to the cashier " I would love to get this as well sir and this will be all for me today!" but also the cashier said "Okay! It will be sixty nine cents sir! and I hope everything goes smoothly with your girlfriend or the girl you are going to confess your love to son!."

Paul replied to the cashier " Thank You So Much I Appreciate It Sir!" as he was digging sixty nine cents out of his pockets. While Paul was paying for his stuff at the counter that is when all of a sudden he look over to the right and was not focusing on the cashier or paying the cashier any attention even though Paul & James caught a glimpse of a wanted poster which was looking for the most deadliest & ruthless famous outlaws by the names of Bullseye Radcliffe Rayborn who is 29 years old and his two twin baby brothers Blue Eyed Riley Crenshaw Rayborn who is 18 years old & Clayton the Con Rayborn who is 18 years old.The sheriffs office were even looking for their half African American and half Mexican American mixed race childhood best friend Bullettooth Juan Esteban Aguinaldo Westby who is the age of 17 years old who was taught by his ruthless outlaw father and his ruthless outlaw step mother to kill a man in combat when he was only 13 years old after his sweet & kind mother was murdered by the hands of her new drunken jealous outlaw husband in cold blood while her body laying lifeless on the cold wood floor in the puddle of her own blood. To the general public itself or to the outside world which Bullettooth Juan Esteban Aguinaldo Westby has always been known or have been debated by people to have the knowledge about hand to hand combat which was taught by his ruthless outlaw man killing step mother whom his step mother who have been fighting a man to his death while cutting off the man's wind pipe while she was having the man in a chokehold and he was taught about guns by his outlaw man killing father who pistol whip a man to the ground in front of his wife & children for borrowing but owing him some money that he had borrowed from his father but he did not harm or kill the man in front of his wife and children because he did not want to traumatize them at all. Paul & James has always have heard stories about Bullettooth Juan Esteban Aguinaldo Westby from the older kids, when it comes down to the Rayborn brothers they have never heard of their story, what made them become outlaws or what their tragic back stories were, and what all ruthless things they have done as outlaws to have a whole town talk or gossip but spread rumors about them but also fear what they can do.