✨30✨

~Emma's POV~

I'm engaged. The one thing I though I wouldn't be. I kinda alway though by the end of high school Billie and I wouldn't be together anymore. But I'm engaged to her, the love of my life. She has made live so much better just by being there. Also I was totally not crying when she was talking about me. She means so much to me that if I lost her I don't know where I'd be. But God dammit I wanted to propose! But its okay, at the end we will be marry to each other. These past two years have been some crazy ones.

Anyway Billie and I are currently driving back to my house. To tell my mom. I guess she kinda already told hers so less talking i guess? Billie and I have been hand in hand pretty much since she asked. Which I'm not complaining I love this attention. Every time we stop at a red light she'd kiss my hand. I love this feeling but at the same time its just a little corny.

~time skip~

We just got to my house. Not gonna lie I'm kinda nervous I tell my mom. She probably already knows but I'm still super nervous. We get out the car braking our hands away from each other. Once we are both out of the car we conjoin our hands once more. Once we got to the front step I look at Billie with a smile, and she gives a smile back at me. I open the door letting Billie walk in first but keeping our hand together. Once we were both in the house I close the door, and see my mom sitting on the couch.

"Hey girls how was the beach"

She said witha sincere voice

"It was great mom"

I said guiding us to the couch to sit with her.

"Thats wonderful"

She said rubbing my shoulder softly.

"Omg you asked"

She said with excitement in her voice, while look at my left hand.

"Yeah I did"

Billie said kissing my cheek.

"Aw I'm so happy for you guys"

She said almost crying

"No mom please don't cry, ill cry"

"I'm trying my hardest Emma"

She said laughing a bit

I started laughing. Then a few minutes later everyone was laughing.

This feeling of love everywhere is the best.

"Okay okay Billie and I and going to go upstairs"

"Okay good night girls"

"Night"

Billie and I said in unison

We walk up stairs straight up to my room. We get changed in to more comfortable clothes then cuddle up into  bed.

"I love you"

I mumble into the crook of her neck

"I love you more baby"

She said back immediately

"Do you think we should look for a house. Like not a big one but a cute house for the both of us?"

"We could start looking tomorrow if you want"

"The day we graduate we get engaged and now we are looking for a house"

"Well we are just ment to be"

She said kissing the top of my head.

After that I don't remember really what was said. I ended up falling asleep before anyone could say anything.