We must expect the unexpected

I've already gone into this room that gives me total control of your sleeping self for about a month now and also been writing all the good little memories in real life as well, so tonight ill do something really risky. Even I am scared that the clumsiness that this room gives me would somehow get me to fail horribly on my way.

You have been going through a lot at home and been cleaning your room and taking a lot of things out so my plan is going to conclude soon.

I'm going to your best friend's house, I need to tell her something important. It is quite fortunate that she lives across the street in front of your house but it's not fortunate that it's a really wide street that's very active at night because of the black Friday in the mall close by.

So when I crossed by you sitting at the desk ready to go into your nightmares I ran into this room once again with my purpose clear in mind. Once I took hold of your body I ran into your real-life desk wobbling side to side filled an empty bag that is pretty spacious and filled it with what I needed. 

I walked as slowly as I could across the house so I wouldn't wake our parents then I stood still infront of our house. Then took out our phone to video call our best friend, she answered in less than 30 seconds like she got used to us calling her late while sleepwalking.

—Hii!— She said cheerfully though her smile vanished when she noticed that I was outside—Valentin, where are you?— She was totally serious.

—I.. in my house, I ...come to yours...— I somehow cut off between words sounding like a caveman.

—Yeialel, get inside— She demanded but I only started to walk into the street she only could see my legs moving from her point of view.

—No— I ran quickly luckily missing the racing cars while Cream was shouting to watch out and to stay at my home when I was finally in the middle of the street division, then I pointed the phone at my face again— I'm almost there.

—STAY PUT—The girl in pajamas and bunny slippers shouts breathing heavily and I see her out of her house running outside towards me, and I, for once this night I did as she said and waited for her to come.

When she was about halfway there she started to run even faster that's when I noticed an important detail...

The light illuminated her... wasn't a street light.

I started running stumbling upon my own feet then held her in my arms and used my back as a shield, in a flash we rolled on the ground. I held her tighter and I felt dizzy and everything got blurry I could only hear her shouting our name and Cream shaking me back and forth until I woke up.